Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: So are there any decent 1141 replacement LEDs these days?
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tech Issues

Open Roads Forum  >  Tech Issues

> So are there any decent 1141 replacement LEDs these days?

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
CharlesinGA

South of Atlanta, Georgia

View Profile

Posted: 05/10/21 12:21am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

All of my LEDs come from M4 products and no where else. Quality products and never a problem with them. converted 3 RVs now, and one bi-pin G4 light failed and they replaced it promptly. Nothing else ever has failed. Great service. You get what you pay for, good LED lights are not cheap.

Charles

'03 Ram 2500 CTD, 5.9HO six speed std cab long bed Leer top and 2008 Bigfoot 25B21RB.. previously (both gone) 2008 Thor/Dutchman Freedom Spirit 180 & 2007 Winnebago View 23H Motorhome.

GDS-3950BH

DC

View Profile

Posted: 05/10/21 01:18am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Gdetrailer wrote:

If vendor can't get their info right before posting it on Amazon, I tend to believe that vendor is selling less than stellar quality items making them sound far better than they are when I see discrepancies like that..

That's sort of like every brochure ever printed, or website put up by RV manufacturers, that touts the high level of quality craftsmanship and amount of quality control or assurance they provide. Then you buy one and find out they're all BS statements.

edatlanta

Maplesville, AL Home Base

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/10/21 04:54am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

This is my source for LED's and has been for several years. Excellent quality and lots of options. This link is for the 1141/1156 options Click Here, but they have lots of other replacements as well.

Ed
KM4STL

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50C, TST Systems 507 TPMS
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS,Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP
Fulltime since 2010

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Tech Issues

> So are there any decent 1141 replacement LEDs these days?
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tech Issues

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2022 CWI, Inc. © 2022 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.