cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg in November?

2_Retired
Explorer
Explorer
Thinking about a week-long visit to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg in early November. Anyone know if attractions are still open at that time, or is it too late in the year? Thanks.
Two young retirees restless to GO!
Life is too short to wait too long to do all we want to do!!
Go and enjoy!!
6 REPLIES 6

LindaAnn
Explorer
Explorer
We have stayed at Twin Creek RV Park just outside Gatlinburg. It's not a large campground but had all the amenities we wanted. One of the things I liked was that the Gatlinburg Trolley has a stop right in front of he park. It is very inexpensive and you can see almost everything without ever taking your car....downtown Gatlinburg, the Arts & Crafts center, Dollywood....to name a few.

Diamond_c
Nomad
Nomad
We have been there around Halloween several times. This year we will be there October 5th through the weekend I think,Iโ€™d have to check my calendar. As far as weโ€™re concerned Up The Creek is the only campground to stay, but good luck getting a spot for that time of year now they book up quickly.

ken56
Explorer
Explorer
Everything is open. It's a busy time around here with the color tour people and regular visitors. Weather is usually very nice in Nov. Lots of campgrounds to choose from.

ferndaleflyer
Explorer III
Explorer III
yes about everything is open then. I have been there for thanksgiving and halloween.

Diamond_c
Nomad
Nomad
Pretty much everything is open year around.

Dave_in_TN
Nomad
Nomad
Almost everything will be open, with the exception of outdoor water activities such as Dolly's water park. That's one of my favorite times to visit...after the leaf crowds have dispersed somewhat. Weekends are still very busy, but weekdays are more manageable than during the summer and early fall.
Dave & Christy / 5 Awesome Girls (28,26,24, 18 and 16)
2021 Grand Design Solitude 378MBS
2019 Ford F-350 SRW 6.7