Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

BT Cruiser with bed over cab

RVAppleseed
Explorer
Explorer
Greetings,
The Gulfstream BT Cruiser 5210 is the perfect design for me, except I'm needing a bed over the cab as well.
Do you know of any class C which would fit this description?

Thanks in advance,
RVAppleSeed
3 REPLIES 3

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
The 5210 has limited ext storage. Will a limited storage rv work ? You need to post what you desire in an rv.

RetiredRealtorR
Explorer
Explorer
RVAppleseed wrote:
Greetings,
The Gulfstream BT Cruiser 5210 is the perfect design for me, except I'm needing a bed over the cab as well.

Thanks in advance,

The BT Cruisers are true Class B+ units, in that they're basically a Class C with no overcab bed -- usually just a TV or some storage in that area -- making aerodynamics somewhat better and avoiding the 'lift' of a Class C at speed.

That being said, your best bet, as I see it, would to start looking at various manufacturer's Class C configurations, because that's exactly what you're asking for.

Myself, I'd start with the better brands and work my way down to the "if I had to settle for something..." brands.

Best of luck in your search!
. . . never confuse education with intelligence, nor motion with progress

rlw999
Explorer
Explorer
RVAppleseed wrote:
Greetings,

Thanks in advance,

You'll probably get better replies if you explain what it is about the BT Cruiser that makes it perfect for you. The short (22.5') length? No slides? The fact that there's no permanent bed? The layout of the rear bath?

If you're ok with a slightly longer RV, the 6256 looks similar and is full class C with cab over bunk.