cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Mystery campground -- Lewiston Idaho ????

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
Trying to find a mystery campground. Years ago, I camped on the Clearwater River in Idaho off of route 12 (?) at either a BLM or NFS campground. It was not the Pink House I think it was closer to Lewiston than the Pink House. It was right on the river with full hookups and had about 20 or 30 campsites. It was one of the better campsites I have camped at. Any input is welcome.

Click For Full-Size Image.

Click For Full-Size Image.
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos
7 REPLIES 7

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
hornet28 wrote:
mockturtle wrote:
It's highly unusual for either a NFS or BLM campground to have full hookups.

It may be unusual, but the Pink House has full hook ups. If you were to go back I bet you'll find it was The Pink House. We stayed there 2 years ago and yes it's a very nice place. Certainly worthy of a second stay

After more research I think it was the Pink House CG.
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos

hornet28
Explorer
Explorer
mockturtle wrote:

It may be unusual, but the Pink House has full hook ups. If you were to go back I bet you'll find it was The Pink House. We stayed there 2 years ago and yes it's a very nice place. Certainly worthy of a second stay

mockturtle
Explorer
Explorer
2015 Tiger Bengal TX 4X4
Chevy 3500HD, 6L V8

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
Is there a campground between McKay's Bend and The Pink House?

Travel Photos

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
There is a US government campground west of Orifino.
McKays bend
Look at this interactive website. There is photos when you get to the location.
US.campgrounds.info

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
I was looking for metadata in the picture but none there.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
McKays Bend? Link