cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where ????

Diamond_c
Nomad
Nomad
Where are you going this year? I know that camping season has already started, but anyway
9 REPLIES 9

LindaAnn
Explorer
Explorer
We don't have any definite plans, but probably a trip to Colorado, where our daughter & son-in-law live. There's always something to see and do there. Possibly a trip to Big Bend Natl Park in Texas, one of our favorite places.

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Alaska but flying.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

DarkSkySeeker
Explorer
Explorer
Eagle Lake (Susanville California) to trout fish with my brother and his family June-July
There is something special about camping in an RV.

Mel_Stuplich
Explorer
Explorer
Illinois, Missouri, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California and Oregon.

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Glacier Np, 3 places in Utah, SW Co., Back across the south back to VA., Then early August to upstate NY, Somewhere in there we'll be near Dutch, in New Berlin.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
Now that we're up north from our winter "southern tour", we'll be sticking to NY and VT for the summer. We have reservations at Gilbert Lake State Park near Oneonta, NY, Letchworth State Park near Mt Morris, NY, Robert Moses State Park near Massena, NY, and back to Gilbert Lake again to close the park in October. In between, we'll either be parked on our site at our family's Adirondack cottage or on our site at a friend's farm in VT. Any odd time left we'll likely go to our favorite boondocking site in the Adirondacks. November and December will be taken up with medical appointments and family affairs before we head south again where our southern GA and FL state and national parks are booked through April next year.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

ferndaleflyer
Explorer III
Explorer III
I to have been out more than ever. Already been to FL twice. Be rolling once more soon.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Williams AZ area next week. Eastern Sierra late June.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

dedmiston
We've probably camped more this year than any year before.

We go out to the Southern California deserts to boondock and ride off road about every other weekend.

We have a very small group of trusted people who have been our camping pod.

It's been a great year so far. Last weekend was our "end of season" trip, because it's too hot to camp in the desert now until it cools down again in November.

We'll switch to beach trips, etc. now.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230