cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

post disappeared??

routeforty
Explorer
Explorer
Don't know what happened to my post concerning my hot water heater that wouldn't light. The last post was by larrycad suggesting that I check the grounding screw, which I did. Perhaps someone after him posted something offensive-don't know, haven't checked until now. But anyway, thanks for the suggestions, I checked all of them to no avail. Picked up a new circuit board-that was the problem(wished it would have been a cheaper fix, but it wasn't). Everything working ok now. Thanks again, Gary
2018 coachmen leprechaun class c 2008 KZ spree 260FL
6 REPLIES 6

routeforty
Explorer
Explorer
1492 wrote:
A few suggestion, click your member name in any post, and select 'View posts'. Or click 'My Forums' and select 'My Posts' link.
I did, just didn't see it. So I guess before I pointed a finger at someone I realized that the other three were pointed back at me. DW says she doesn't think I'm as sharp as I used to be and I always argued with her, but now??? No, not going down that road. Glad it was just me that missed it.

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
When in doubt always blame the forum or the mod! Itโ€™s the right thing to do!!!!
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

A few suggestion, click your member name in any post, and select 'View posts'. Or click 'My Forums' and select 'My Posts' link.

routeforty
Explorer
Explorer
๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Wow! that's double embarrassing. I thought I posted it in general rving. When I didn't see it there I did a search for my posts, which I didn't see it there either. Good thing I didn't slam the moderaters for that. I would have really had some apologizing to do. Thanks for catching that!!

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Itโ€™s on page 3 of โ€œActiveโ€ posts.
If you click on โ€œNewestโ€ you only see threads that originated in the last 24 hours. So you will not see your post.
If you click on โ€œActiveโ€ you see only all posts that have had any activity in the last 24 hours. So it is still there.
And you can always click on โ€œMy Forumsโ€, followed by clicking on โ€œMy Postsโ€ and find all your old posts as far back as a year.

USAFBILL
Explorer
Explorer
RIGHT where you posted it = routeforty 05/04/21 01:54pm Tech Issues
2003 Cougar 285EFS
2000 Chev 2500 Ex Cab