cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jayco Charger Converter

Rough2000
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2009 Jayco Designer. Does anyone know what Make, Model, Size charger converter was installed by Jayco. Confession...I don’t want to take all my junk out of the storage compartment to dig into it at this time??
If it moves but shouldn't, use Duct Tape. If it doesn't move but should, use WD40.
2 REPLIES 2

edatlanta
Explorer
Explorer
My 2010 Designer 35RLTS has a Progressive Dynamics Model PD9280A. The original one died a couple of years ago after 8 years full time service. The replacement with the same model number is a couple of inches shorter so one new mounting hole was needed, but otherwise was a direct replacement. Problem solved.
Ed
KM4STL

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50C, TST Systems 507 TPMS
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS,Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP
Fulltime since 2010

Travel_glampers
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2010 Jayco Eagle 313 RKS. It has a Progressive Dynamics Model PD9280A converter. For years the batteries would not stay up to full charge. Recently I changed the 50 amp, factory installed, in line circuit breaker (CV) to a 100 amp CV. This solved the problem, allowing up to 96 amps/13.7 volts to the batteries.