cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brought home a 2021 Coachmen Mirada 35ES

justinhscott
Explorer
Explorer
I thought some folks would be interested to hear. We bought at General RV in Ocala. We were happy with the process and their setup. PDI issues we found we handled same day (nothing major obviously). Found out later that the hot water heater doesn’t work on electric and the ice maker doesn’t work at all. Everything else seems good. We traded in a Thor ACE, and the Mirada fit and finish are obvious upgrades. The new V-8 is fine. It feels less “peppy” than the V-10 we had, but it’s moving a bigger coach. The handling is a big improvement over the Thor. It definitely needs an alignment but otherwise we’re quite happy.

Glad to answer any questions, and be warned I’m not the most mechanically inclined!
5 REPLIES 5

ronbiel
Explorer
Explorer
Good choice! Coachmen RV's have nice interiors.

justinhscott
Explorer
Explorer
lryrob9301 wrote:
If you bought at General RV and financed the coach through them review your financing paperwork very closely. If you financed for 240 months, check the paperwork for smudges on the banks copy in the months column. General RV is currently under investigation in several states for "financing irregularities".

General RV Investigation

Did not finance through them. Thanks for the tip - maybe it helps someone else.

Vw_triker
Explorer
Explorer
That's what I was going to say

lryrob9301
Explorer
Explorer
If you bought at General RV and financed the coach through them review your financing paperwork very closely. If you financed for 240 months, check the paperwork for smudges on the banks copy in the months column. General RV is currently under investigation in several states for "financing irregularities".

General RV Investigation

Community Alumni
Not applicable
Congratulations. We also just purchased a 2021 Newmar Bay Star Sport. We have the same problem with the water not working on electric, however, it works perfect on gas. We also have an ice maker but we haven't bothered turning it on. I guess we should try it to make sure it works.