cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

sewer hose that fits in bumper

Timeking
Explorer
Explorer
So .... what manufacturer/model/color-of-hose will fit into the 3 3/4 inch ID square bumper tube?

I had a pair of 15 ft red hoses with black ends that fit ... that I bought 10 yrs ago, not realizing that plastic gets brittle after a while ... and it broke ... and I got a poopy bath. Yummmm. So want to replace.

Somebody must know.....
9 REPLIES 9

Sjm9911
Explorer
Explorer
And just measured mine 3 and 7/8 inside dimentions. I think they are all standerd size.
2012 kz spree 220 ks
2020 Silverado 2500
Equalizer ( because i have it)
Formerly a pup owner.

Sjm9911
Explorer
Explorer
I thought they all fit also, maybe not the 90 degree peice, but thats why there removable. And yes,twisting the hose will let the coupler clear the outside and slide in.
2012 kz spree 220 ks
2020 Silverado 2500
Equalizer ( because i have it)
Formerly a pup owner.

philh
Explorer II
Explorer II
they fit, you just have to turn the hose 45 degrees.

Timeking
Explorer
Explorer
As for "one that won't fit" I must assume that you are not storing your hose in the 3.75 inch ID bumper. Many don't fit, from experience.

It turns out, I bought this in 2012, and it fits: Valterra EZ Coupler 20-Foot RV Sewer Hose Kit, Universal Sewer Hose for RV Camper, Includes 2 Attachable 10-Foot Hoses with Rotating Fittings and 90 Degree Clearview Sewer Adapter

NRALIFR
Explorer
Explorer
As the OP said, 3.75โ€ ID is going to be pretty tight with some couplers, and too small for many. I donโ€™t think the previous responders realize that 3.75โ€ is NOT the same as the 4.00โ€ bumper they may have. I had one of those smaller bumpers on a previous camper, and I had to be very picky about which sewer hose couplers I bought.

These Valtera couplers may fit, though the outside diameter of the bayonet coupler is exactly 3.75โ€. I like them because you donโ€™t have to use a hose clamp on them.

Valterra F02-3101

Valterra F02-3102

Any of the RV sewer hoses that donโ€™t come with fittings on them will likely work in your bumper, but I like this one.

:):)
2001 Lance 1121 on a 2016 F450 โ€˜Scuse me while I whinge.
And for all you Scooby-Doo and Yosemite Sam typesโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..Letโ€™s Go Brandon!!!

QCMan
Nomad II
Nomad II
They all fit because this way you keep needing to get replacements when they turn into sprinklers.
2020 Keystone Cougar 22RBS, Ram 1500, two Jacks and plenty of time to roam!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. A.E.
Good Sam Life Member

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
jdc1 wrote:
I've never found one that WON't fit.

Ditto
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper

CA_Traveler
Explorer III
Explorer III
5"x8' square PVC fence post fits most hoses. End caps available, HD etc.
2009 Holiday Rambler 42' Scepter with ISL 400 Cummins
750 Watts Solar Morningstar MPPT 60 Controller
2014 Grand Cherokee Overland

Bob

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
I've never found one that WON't fit.