Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Toy Haulers: Anybody still going out?
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Toy Haulers

Open Roads Forum  >  Toy Haulers  >  Outings & Events

> Anybody still going out?

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
deltabravo

Spokane, WA

View Profile

Posted: 05/23/21 06:46am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ORbiker wrote:

Near Challan, WA

Actually that's not really all that close to Chelan, but it is very close to Leavenworth and Wenatchee, and IN Cashmere. That's the Chelan County Faigrounds.

2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

ORbiker

Springfield, Oregon

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/23/21 05:21pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

deltabravo wrote:

ORbiker wrote:

Near Challan, WA

Actually that's not really all that close to Chelan, but it is very close to Leavenworth and Wenatchee, and IN Cashmere. That's the Chelan County Faigrounds.

YES

Thanks for the correction.
Chelan County Fairgrounds. The price was way better then Leavenworth.

Backpacker and tent camper all my life. Motorcycle trips with a tent too 1978 to Present. 2016 Grand Design 380TH as of 10-29-2015. Now a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude as of 3-16-19. 10-19-18-traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 Long Box.

lamopar

Oregon

View Profile

Posted: 06/04/21 09:03am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We rode out east of Bend Oregon last weekend. I have never seen it so dusty this early. Not one trail had any water holes in them. After camping there for 5 days it may take as many to get the toy hauler cleaned for next weekend at the dunes. I am sure we will not camp out in the high desert again until fall when it rains a bit. Time to take the boat out on the lakes and ride at the dunes or in the mountains.

dedmiston

The West

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/04/21 09:15am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

lamopar wrote:

We rode out east of Bend Oregon last weekend. I have never seen it so dusty this early. Not one trail had any water holes in them. After camping there for 5 days it may take as many to get the toy hauler cleaned for next weekend at the dunes. I am sure we will not camp out in the high desert again until fall when it rains a bit. Time to take the boat out on the lakes and ride at the dunes or in the mountains.

Different, but similar down here. For the past few years we've seen the most incredible wildflower blooms in the deserts, but this year was bone dry and the only things that bloomed were the barrel cactus. The blooms looked funny, like packing foam had caught in the thorns. But my wife googled them and they're cotton top cactus.

Sorry to hear it's so dry for you guys up there.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. AISIN trans & 4.10 rear. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • Hooligan #3

Toys:
  • 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Toy Haulers  >  Outings & Events

> Anybody still going out?
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Toy Haulers

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.