Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Snow Peak Grill and Firepit

propchef
Explorer
Explorer
Snow Peak Grill

Hi everyone!

Thought I'd share my new grill! This thing is nice. I used it last night for the first time and cooked burgers. I used a combination of peach wood and hardwood charcoal. It cooks a little cooler than my Weber but with practice, I'm sure I'll get some hotter fires.

It's very stable, even with several cast iron pans on top. The grill surface is adjustable, and no heat radiates downward. Even after the grill had been going for more than an hour, the area under the grill was still cool to the touch.

This is NOT a backpacker's grill. It's quite heavy but it's perfect for car or RV camping and backyard use. It makes a very nice stand-alone fire pit as well
1 REPLY 1

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
Looks nice. Sort of reminds me of my (much smaller, 12"x12") EcoQue. It's the same philosophy of heavy duty stainless steel in a compact, foldable design with good air flow from the bottom. I bet you'll get a great deal of use out of your new Takibi grill, especially if you plan to use it as a firepit also.
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point