Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Good Sam Club: Renewal Gift Certificate Expires
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Club

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Club

> Renewal Gift Certificate Expires

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
BarbaraOK

On The Road

View Profile

Posted: 05/22/21 08:24pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

So I renewed and got a Gift Certificate for renewing. EXCEPT, I received it in our package of mail on the 21st and it expired on the 15th of May. Of course, what business do RVers have to be traveling and only get their mail every few weeks! How dare we actually use our RVs and get out there. But it is typical of what I've come to expect from Good Sam and I will not renew again!

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe - full-timing since 2006
Figment II (2002 Alpine 36 MDDS) ">
2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
FMCA - F337834, SKP #90761
Our Blog

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 05/24/21 09:07am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello BarbaraOK,

Thank you for your time and post. We apologize you received an expired Merchandise Certificate.

Please send us a private message with your Good Sam membership number and your best mailing address, and we can issue a replacement. Please be advised that the certificates are issued by a third party company and can take up to two months for delivery.

Regards,
Amy
Good Sam Care Team

BarbaraOK

On The Road

View Profile

Posted: 05/25/21 09:36am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good Sam Care Team wrote:

Hello BarbaraOK,

Thank you for your time and post. We apologize you received an expired Merchandise Certificate.

Please send us a private message with your Good Sam membership number and your best mailing address, and we can issue a replacement. Please be advised that the certificates are issued by a third party company and can take up to two months for delivery.

Regards,
Amy
Good Sam Care Team

Obviously you didn't read closely. WE ARE TRAVELING FOR THE SUMMER. Not sure exactly where I will be in 2 months and it won't be anywhere close our address. We travel from April through September! So people who will be traveling and could use the certificate for needed things are just out of luck. Thanks for nothing!

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 05/25/21 06:14pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello BarbaraOK,

Please send us a PM with your membership information so we can assist with getting this issue resolved for you.

Venesa
Good Sam Care Team

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Club

> Renewal Gift Certificate Expires
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Club

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2022 CWI, Inc. © 2022 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.