cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Torklift Glowsteps installed

cougar28
Explorer
Explorer
Received my Troklift Glowsteps this passed Tuesday and finally got around to installing them Saturday. Removing the old 3 step and installing the new Glowstep took me less than a hour doing it myself. I can say there are very though out and very very well made steps and made in the USA. Adjustability of these step are second to none! No more stepping on the steps and feeling the 5er move. Going from the 3 step with with the step 9" apart to the Glowstep 4 step at just over 7" apart the wife loves them. As seen in the pics there's no way I would have enough room in my storage to use a set of the solid steps. Then today made a set of step carpets for them. Be able to give them a full try out in about 3 weeks on our next camping trip. So far these seem to be exactly what we were wanting and looking for.

2002 F-250 SD CC 7.3PSD Auto. XLT Short Bed 4X4 Off-Rd.Pkg.Highland Green,Westin Sportsman Grille Guard (Black) RBW Li'l Rocker Slider ,Prodigy Control Towing Jayco Eagle HT 30.5 MLOK,Handy 5er tailgate
7 REPLIES 7

SteveB
Explorer
Explorer
That is great to see! I have a set coming now. Hope to install next week.
2015 RAM 3500 CTD Auto 4X4 CC Dually, Reese 20K
SOLD 8/2015 '01 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD HO 6sp, Reese 15K Pro w/ Kwik Slide, Prodigy

'04 Jayco Jayflight 28.5RKS

cougar28
Explorer
Explorer
We finally got a 4 day camp trip in over last weekend and tried out the new steps. Well there a keeper! Wife just absolutely loves them. No more movement in the rv with someone using the steps and there quite. No more sound every time someone steps on them and with all the adjustment you can get the perfect. A+ in my book!
2002 F-250 SD CC 7.3PSD Auto. XLT Short Bed 4X4 Off-Rd.Pkg.Highland Green,Westin Sportsman Grille Guard (Black) RBW Li'l Rocker Slider ,Prodigy Control Towing Jayco Eagle HT 30.5 MLOK,Handy 5er tailgate

Carl_n_Susan
Nomad II
Nomad II
I did the Glowstep thing two years ago. The best upgrade ever. No more diving board. No more broken rivets.
Temp Signature1
Second Line
Third line
Fourth Line

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
I was contacted by Glow Step and offered a free set to give them a try in exchange for giving my honest opinion on them. I declined as I am happy with my steps. If I wasn't happy I would have taken them up on their offer.

IMHO they put the MORryde steps to shame!!!
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

cougar28
Explorer
Explorer
frankwp wrote:
I'm planning on getting a set for our fifth wheel. My wife's arthritic joints don't like the stock steps

We've had our 5th wheel almost 2 years and the DW didn't like ours from the start. Steps was to far apart for her at over 9" step height. I think she's happy with them now.

frankwp
Explorer
Explorer
I'm planning on getting a set for our fifth wheel. My wife's arthritic joints don't like the stock steps
2010 Cruiser CF30QB
2003 GM 2500HD, crew cab, SB, 8.1, Allison

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
That’s looks great! Easy entry and exit.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad