cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New RV Company

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Anyone hear of, or have a Wingamm Oasi 540?
13 REPLIES 13

atreis
Explorer
Explorer
There are many Bs in the US that have cassette toilets...
2021 Four Winds 26B on Chevy 4500

pauly_boy
Explorer
Explorer
Drove one like this in New Zealand a few years back. Loved it! easy to drive, maneuverable, compact and had a cassette black water disposal. Remove, dump click back in. No need to move the whole unit. I'd buy one in a heart beat!
Paul

Gjac
Explorer III
Explorer III
Nice one piece wet layup FG shell, no delamination. Could not find capacities like FW,CCC, weight,etc. I think I saw $54,000 euros somewhere which seemed reasonable.

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer
Fiat owns Chrysler, and the Ram Promaster is a Fiat Ducato van/chassis (with badge adaptations and so forth). Fiat (which owns/is the same company as Chrysler) already brings the chassis into the US, so that's not a significant regulatory hurdle for this motorhome.

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
I think Fiat had many glitches with production and i believe the 500 model was discontinued in the U.S.? I donโ€™t see Fiat sending an rv here with expensive parts and taxes on top.

GDS-3950BH
Explorer
Explorer
EMD360 wrote:
Looks European or even Australian.

Italian, and a crapshoot at best as to when you see one in a campground or on the road in the US, if ever. Its one thing to make an announcement and claims on a website, another to navigate the US govt bureaucracy to bring a road certified product to market in the US. Since class B's are such a small niche market to begin with, they only build and sell a few thousand yearly, good luck to them.

AJR
Explorer
Explorer
No air conditioning?
2007 Roadtrek 210 Popular
2015 GMC Terrain AWD

EMD360
Explorer
Explorer
Looks European or even Australian.
2018 Minnie Winnie 25b New to us 3/2021
Former Rental Owners Club #137
2003 Itasca Spirit 22e 2009-2021

dedmiston
Moved from Tech Issues.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

profdant139
Explorer II
Explorer II
Here's a working link:

Clicky
2012 Fun Finder X-139 "Boondock Style" (axle-flipped and extra insulation)
2013 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road (semi-beefy tires and components)
Our trips -- pix and text
About our trailer
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single list."

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Website is very fancy but itโ€™s hard to get basics such as freshwater capacity, holding tanks, propane tanks etc. Looking forward to seeing one.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

LouLawrence
Explorer
Explorer
Not currently available in the US. Expectations are this Fall but that likely means next Spring as they are unlikely to launch when everyone is putting their RV's away for the year.

Fisherman
Explorer
Explorer
https://www.wingamm.com/en/motorhome-rv/oasi-540/