cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are new to Rving---help with Aladdin System & Weldex

PapaJohnNanaDeb
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, we are new to RVing and also new to this forum. We have a 2006 Monaco Diplomat 38PST. We have an Aladdin Video Coach System Model 431-06L Rev 3056 and want a couple of things: 1- how to operate it with the weldex system and 2 - want to be able to view all 3 cameras while driving. Thanks for any "simple" help you can provide.
8 REPLIES 8

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Motorhomes have NO systems that will disable the ability to start the engine. ONLY if a customer has added such a system and very few do. Doug

PapaJohnNanaDeb
Explorer
Explorer
figured out the no light and no cranking....blew a 7.5 fuse located in the battery compartment.
Aladdin must not be what anyone else has or has trouble with....I don't know.
Thank you

PapaJohnNanaDeb
Explorer
Explorer
Ok, need help....the Aladdin system....There is NO light on the aladdin box. The RV will not crank. I am guessing I pressed the joy stick one time too many??? Does this system control the cranking? Thanks,

PapaJohnNanaDeb
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you Sandia Man....

Sandia_Man
Explorer II
Explorer II
The Weldex monitor and tri-camera system on our Monaco had such a poor video quality after so many years we simply changed it out with a quad camera system with 9" LED display. Did not bother to integrate it with ignition, just use remote control and have a plethora of viewing modes we can choose from. All 4 cameras can record video at the same time, works great for security purposes as well. Did attempt to use same system installed by Monaco, definitely over-priced with no real advantages to systems found in Amazon.

PapaJohnNanaDeb
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you Doug. The Roadmaster chassis was mfg'd in June 2005. The coach was mfg'd July 2005. S/N 060119713883301 157305 - Not sure if this is helpful information. It has Aladdin Video Coach System and a Weldex monitor. I guess it could have been installed by previous owner(s). We are 3rd owner. Thanks for what you sent, I have printed those pages for reference right now. We do have an owner's manual for 2006 model. I will keep this manual for reference. Thanks again

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Even tho almost 250 pages if you do NOT have the owners manual you need to print it out since you are new to RV'ing. Doug

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
2006 did not have Alladin. 2007 did. You may have a later 2006 built just before the 2007 went into production. This is the owners manaul and page 114 is the start of the Alladin operation. Doug

https://www.monacocoach.com/resources/media/manuals/2007_Diplomat.pdf