Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Travel Trailers: Spiders
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Travel Trailers

Open Roads Forum  >  Travel Trailers  >  General Q&A

> Spiders

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
CavemanCharlie

Storden,MN

View Profile

Posted: 06/08/21 08:14pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

kellem wrote:

Your camping career is short lived as the outdoors are full of critters.

Her and I have been together and camping for about 4 years. We have been some though some awful mosquito times. We have also been though some awful natt times. We have no problems with most critters. She just really has a bad a spider fetish.

I have to admit, for some reason, they are really bad this year. If you walk anywhere that there are trees around then you are going to have to push though layers of spider webs. The spiders are dropping down from the trees everywhere it seems this year.

I presently have my TT setting in a park where it has been setting for a week. I plan to leave it there for another week. After one week of setting it is so covered with spider webs that leaves and even small tree branches are sticking to it !! If it were to set there for a few months I would not be able to get inside of it anymore. It would be completely covered by a giant web.

I think it has something to do with Oak trees. I'm under a lot of them.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Travel Trailers  >  General Q&A

> Spiders
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Travel Trailers

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2022 CWI, Inc. © 2022 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.