cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Winegard X2 storage bag

hpdrver
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Winegard portable X2 satellite dish and would like some type of bag or storage container to store dish in while traveling. Have not been able to find one. Has anyone found something to use to protect dish during travel . Thanks
Texas Two Step
2021 Coach House 272XLFR
2020 JL Jeep Wrangler
8 REPLIES 8

Community Alumni
Not applicable
hpdrver wrote:
Here is the solution.

According to a review on Amazon for a Winegard X2, this person reported that a 18" x 22" drum bag was a good fit and a "perfect solution."

Protec Bass Drum, Black, Kick 18 x 22 (hgt x dia) (HR1822) -- Amazon $44.00

Quote:
Perfect match for the Winegard Pathway X2 PA6002R Satellite TV Antenna
By Donna k on Nov 03, 2018
If your having trouble finding a storage bag for the Winegard Pathway X2 PA6002R Satellite TV Antenna, the
Heavy Ready 18 x 22" (Height x Diameter) Padded Kick Drum Bag by Protec, Model HR1822 was a perfect solution for the price.

Yep I believe this is where I saw it reading the reviews before I bought my Pathway X2 and Wally bundle from Amazon.

JimR

hpdrver
Explorer
Explorer
Here is the solution.

According to a review on Amazon for a Winegard X2, this person reported that a 18" x 22" drum bag was a good fit and a "perfect solution."

Protec Bass Drum, Black, Kick 18 x 22 (hgt x dia) (HR1822) -- Amazon $44.00

Quote:
Perfect match for the Winegard Pathway X2 PA6002R Satellite TV Antenna
By Donna k on Nov 03, 2018
If your having trouble finding a storage bag for the Winegard Pathway X2 PA6002R Satellite TV Antenna, the
Heavy Ready 18 x 22" (Height x Diameter) Padded Kick Drum Bag by Protec, Model HR1822 was a perfect solution for the price.
Texas Two Step
2021 Coach House 272XLFR
2020 JL Jeep Wrangler

Community Alumni
Not applicable
I read somewhere, maybe here, where someone was using a drum bag

JimR

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer
Mines rode in the back seat of the truck or on the floor in the slide out since I've owned it. About 7+ years or so. Not sure what a cover would help.

lryrob9301
Explorer
Explorer
My X2 has been riding in the storage compartment as is for the last 8 years. It still works every time I need to use it. These things are pretty rugged, even survived a hail storm, so protection isn't really needed.

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
I just keep some inexpensive moving blankets and pack one around my Pathway X2 in the basement on travel days. Same for the dehumidifier, etc.

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

hpdrver
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for suggestion but the King travel bag is 2 inches too small. The X2 is a tad bigger than these standard bags.
Texas Two Step
2021 Coach House 272XLFR
2020 JL Jeep Wrangler

trb46
Explorer
Explorer
Search Amazon for KING CB1000 Carry Bag. I use this to carry my portable dish, receiver, cables, remote, the whole nine yards.
2011 Four Winds 23A
Only 48 more states to visit!