Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

why i call Li fussy

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi all,

This doesn't cover all the concerns for me, but it does show at least some of them: https://youtu.be/_PgthByAYz4
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.
95 REPLIES 95

3_tons
Explorer
Explorer
You Sir are seemingly arguing with a Straw man - For the record, I never once objected to any of your post, nor do I intend to now (folks are quite free to draw their own independent conclusions)โ€ฆNor have I ever once advocated against yourโ€™s (or anyone elseโ€™s) battery of choiceโ€ฆI wish you well with your own battery of choice (SiO2 - purported ideal in colder conditions - I might have chosen the sameโ€ฆ), as I look forward to the eventual arrival of even better technologiesโ€ฆ

3 tons

PerryB67
Explorer
Explorer
3 tons wrote:
Sadly, a trend seems to have developed whereby certain keyboard interlopers (of the SiO2 persuasion) have found a creative way to corrupt sentient dialogue (easily evidenced in numerous threadsโ€ฆ) by purposefully conjuring up a dogged stream of seemingly plausible (actually, implausibleโ€ฆ) โ€˜Gotchaโ€™sโ€™!!, as well as easily demonstrable intentional misrepresentations - Unfortunately, some extreme discernment is required as this tactic continues unhinderedโ€ฆ.Note that no LFP thread has been exempted from this type of information corruptionโ€ฆ

3 tons
You're last 8 posts have been quite, well . . . . . .

If you don't like what is proposed you can always go play somewhere else. A forum is for information, not a place to pontificate one's knowledge. Apparently some SiO2 owners (there are three of us in this thread) upset you. That's your problem.

I asked a legitimate question for my Airstream friend about ultra-cold lithiums being used. I got my answer, but it seems since YOU can't understand the situation it can only be "implausible" in your world.

Whenever I have a question I will present it here, despite the childish insults thrown.

Enjoy,

Perry
2016 Bigfoot 25RQ
2019 F150 Max Tow, Max Springs, 3.5 EB Quad Cab
Victron 712, Victron 100/20, Victron 100/30
160 Watts on the Roof, 100 watt portable
Two 100 ah SOK LFP Batteries

3_tons
Explorer
Explorer
Your response and โ€œdisappointmentโ€ are mis-assigned Sir (I would refrain from playing the โ€œdog ate my homework cardโ€™โ€™), Iโ€™ve only pointed out tactics and words (not individualsโ€ฆ), and have been moved to tire of this serial mischiefโ€ฆIn my view, a โ€˜cloaked in plausible denialโ€™ burden to fair-minded discourse that should be admonishedโ€ฆOtherโ€™s are free to arrive at their own conclusions, but in doing so one should consider how many threads over time have been choreographed and compromised by all this sillinessโ€ฆHowever, Iโ€™m still curious about the unresolved editโ€ฆ

3 tons

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
3 tons wrote:
Amen to you Sirโ€ฆ.

BTW, I just noticed that one of these mischievous players just recently attempted to bury his tracks by editing (at 6/17/21, 10:57) out his previous closing statement of, โ€œTill next timeโ€โ€ฆ.(possibly a โ€˜Freudian slipโ€™ Warning??)โ€ฆQuestion: Why was he driven to do this edit??

Quantification of these types of activities can be most difficult (this is how they prosperโ€ฆ), though NOT impossibleโ€ฆ

3 tons - (retired, but still on watchโ€ฆ.)

I am not a player.

I said that I had information from a video that another person had shared--which linked to another video where the head person at Battle Born made some statements. I then proceed to place them on the post. I thought they might be valued by folks who want Li.

Here is what I said. "After watching the link provided in the thread--there was another video with folks from Battle Born."

I'm a little disappointed in your response. Too bad because sometimes you have offered some good information.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

3_tons
Explorer
Explorer
Amen to you Sirโ€ฆ.

BTW, I just noticed that one of these mischievous players just recently attempted to bury his tracks by editing (at 6/17/21, 10:57) out his previous closing statement of, โ€œTill next timeโ€โ€ฆ.(possibly a โ€˜Freudian slipโ€™ Warning??)โ€ฆQuestion: Why was he driven to do this edit??

Quantification of these types of activities can be most difficult (this is how they prosperโ€ฆ), though NOT impossibleโ€ฆ

3 tons - (retired, but still on watchโ€ฆ.)

steveh27
Explorer
Explorer
off

3_tons
Explorer
Explorer
I will only add that Forum rules prevent me from precisely identifying these โ€˜Playersโ€™โ€ฆI would suggest no engagementโ€ฆ

One need exercise discernmentโ€ฆ.

3 tons

3_tons
Explorer
Explorer
Sadly, a trend seems to have developed whereby certain keyboard interlopers (of the SiO2 persuasion) have found a creative way to corrupt sentient dialogue (easily evidenced in numerous threadsโ€ฆ) by purposefully conjuring up a dogged stream of seemingly plausible (actually, implausibleโ€ฆ) โ€˜Gotchaโ€™sโ€™!!, as well as easily demonstrable intentional misrepresentations - Unfortunately, some extreme discernment is required as this tactic continues unhinderedโ€ฆ.Note that no LFP thread has been exempted from this type of information corruptionโ€ฆ

3 tons

StirCrazy
Nomad III
Nomad III
3 tons wrote:
I will predict that upon the next LFP thread these detailed explanations will all have been in vain - Calling it a form of โ€˜thread Alzheimerโ€™sโ€™ (Groundhog day 9.0) eems to be appropriateโ€ฆ

3 tons

your telling me...

Steve
2014 F350 6.7 Platinum
2016 Cougar 330RBK
1991 Slumberqueen WS100

3_tons
Explorer
Explorer
I take no comfort in saying I told you soโ€ฆOn a brighter note, it seems that folks are beginning to see this pattern emergeโ€ฆJMHO

3 tons

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Thanks to everyone for all the links. It's been a good ride and some good information was made available. Till next time!

After watching the link provided in the thread--there was another video with folks from Battle Born. They said that their recommended charging rate is 0.5 c. You can charge faster, but it will shorten the life span of the battery.

The 100 amp-hour battery uses 120 cylindrical cells. The number is 26650. voltage 3.2 and amperage 3.4

120 x 3.4 / 4 = 102 amp-hours.
Regards, Don

3_tons
Explorer
Explorer
Whack-a-moleโ€ฆ

3 tons

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
Might be time to close this one.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

3_tons
Explorer
Explorer
With such a dependable stream of mental gobbledegook, I stand by my previous - lol !!

3 tons