cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been gone for awhile

cuzbcuz
Explorer
Explorer
Glad to be back on this forum, been awhile, sold our 5th wheel a year ago. Been a rough year with no outings, but back again, just with a TT now!
Purchased a new Coleman Lantern series bunk house in hopes our daughter and family will join us on some trips!
First short trip in the books, small issues which we kinda expected, mattress left a lot to be desired, think we will try a memory foam topper.
Getting used to TT versus 5th wheel is a challenge, using a equalizer hitch and watching the loading is helping!
Again glad to be back on this forum, travel safe everyone
Rick,Shauna, Kato, Zookey
2021 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi etorque
2021 Coleman Lantern 244bh
2 REPLIES 2

edd210
Explorer
Explorer
Hello
I have a 2017 Coleman Lantern 192RD. They are right about the mattress
We replaced ours pretty soon after buying it. I would consider a good 8" memory foam because it is less weight.We have about 40,000 miles on our camper and are in Alabama right now. One of the many mods I have done was to add electric to the water heater, you can buy a kit and it is very easy.

afidel
Explorer II
Explorer II
Personally I wouldn't go with a topper for the mattress that comes in a lantern, just get a 10-12 inch foam mattress, the price difference between a 4" topper and a 10" mattress is fairly small ($119 vs $215 according to my Amazon history), to me one night of good sleep is worth that $96.
2019 Dutchman Kodiak 293RLSL
2015 GMC 1500 Sierra 4x4 5.3 3.42 full bed
Equalizer 10k WDH