cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiver Transport

frjeff
Explorer
Explorer
I am in the process of buying a 35.5’, 11311# fifth wheel in Michigan. I need to get it moved to FL around mid September. It will remain there.
I am familiar with uShip, but was wondering if owners here know of other transport companies I could contact for a quote.
Appreciate any help offered.
Fr. Jeff+
6 REPLIES 6

Shal36
Explorer
Explorer
I’ve been very happy with these folks.

One Call Logistics
1982 State Road 44
Suite 207,
New Smyrna Beach FL, 32168

Gooma
Explorer
Explorer
Hire a licensed carrier. There was a recent thread that a trailer was damaged in a move by a friend of a friend.

Back in 2019 I needed to have my fiver moved and used - Synergy RV Transport.. Spoke with Lance Zimmerman and the move was seamless,and they were awesome to deal with,,
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
It'll cost a fortune. Contact one company and you'll be deluged with ads.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

valhalla360
Nomad II
Nomad II
Yep, check with the dealers as they have deliveries all the time and do make sure the guy you pick is insured.

Unfortunately, that is likely to be a full rate delivery as the midwest is a major RV manufacturing hub so deliveries typically depart from the area. They love to get loads in the opposite direction as it avoids them driving a lot of miles getting paid nothing.

For reference, we have some friends who just got out of the business and they were getting $1.60/mile from the manufacturer for deliveries but that's repeat volume pricing.
Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'
Full Time spliting time between boat and RV

JIMNLIN
Explorer
Explorer
if you bought from a rv dealer he may have names for you. Be sure the outfit is bonded.
"good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" ............ Will Rogers

'03 2500 QC Dodge/Cummins HO 3.73 6 speed manual Jacobs Westach
'97 Park Avanue 28' 5er 11200 two slides