cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Springfield, MA area campgrounds?

djsamuel
Nomad
Nomad
Trying to plan a trip for next Spring that includes visiting some friends near Springfield, MA (East Longmeadow to be exact).  The nearby campgrounds I can find have a wide range of reviews, mainly poor.  Does anybody know of a good full hookup campground in the East Longmeadow area?

Thanks!

Doug

2013 Camplite 21BHS Trailer, Ram 1500 Tow Vehicle
7 REPLIES 7

mdcamping
Explorer
Explorer
Rice wrote:
WNYBob wrote:
The Big E has trailer spots.

Are these available for people who aren't attending an event there?

Been to a bunch of events over the years, noticed some RV's scattered about, my guess they were for the events only. Not sure if they have hookups. The area it's self is not very attractive.

Mike
2022 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost 4X4 Supercrew GCWR 19,500 157WB
Payload 2476 Maxtow 13,800 3.73 Equalizer 4 Pt Sway Hitch
2017 Jayco Jay Flight 24RBS
Old TV, 07 Toyota Tacoma, Double Cab, Factory Tow Pkg, retired towing at 229K. (Son now owns truck)

Janss
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know. Maybe someone else does. Best to call the Big E to find out.
2002 Itasca Suncruiser 32V
2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara

Rice
Explorer
Explorer
WNYBob wrote:

Are these available for people who aren't attending an event there?

djsamuel
Nomad
Nomad
Thanks for the replies. I went back and looked at the campgrounds and tried to do a better job of "weeding out" the negative reviews that seemed to be the result of some small issue. Partridge Hollow in particular looks like it meets the need. Thanks again!

2013 Camplite 21BHS Trailer, Ram 1500 Tow Vehicle

Janss
Explorer
Explorer
I stayed at the Big E fairgrounds a couple years ago. But it was during an event that we attended. The camping section that we stayed in was decent and sufficient. However not every campsite had all 3 hookups, some hookups were shared, some didn't have sewer, etc. For example, I had to hook up my electric cord to a post at the back of the campsite next to me. Not a big deal, but it took me some time to find just the right campsite to choose.
2002 Itasca Suncruiser 32V
2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara

mdcamping
Explorer
Explorer
https://www.campgroundreviews.com/regions/massachusetts/monson/sunsetview-farm-camping-area-1361

https://www.campgroundreviews.com/regions/massachusetts/monson/partridge-hollow-campground-4131

They seem to get good reviews

Mike
2022 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost 4X4 Supercrew GCWR 19,500 157WB
Payload 2476 Maxtow 13,800 3.73 Equalizer 4 Pt Sway Hitch
2017 Jayco Jay Flight 24RBS
Old TV, 07 Toyota Tacoma, Double Cab, Factory Tow Pkg, retired towing at 229K. (Son now owns truck)

WNYBob
Explorer
Explorer