cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bardstown ky

Diamond_c
Nomad
Nomad
I’m looking for the best rv park in Bardstown my with full hook ups and cable tv. We’re looking for piece and quiet and relaxation,but want to be within walking distance to downtown( if possible ).
5 REPLIES 5

Diamond_c
Nomad
Nomad
Thanks for all your suggestions.

TxGearhead
Explorer
Explorer
Check out My Old Kentucky Home park. Right in town, next to a golf course I think. We never stayed there. We have stayed at White Acres, which was adequate for us. Nothing fancy and I'm unsure of cable.
2018 Ram 3500 CC LB DRW 4X4 Cummins Aisin Laramie Pearl White
2018 Landmark Oshkosh
2008 Bigfoot 25C9.4
2014 NauticStar 21 ShallowBay 150HP Yamaha
2016 GoDevil 18X44 35HP Surface Drive

Busskipper
Explorer
Explorer
Diamond c wrote:
I’m looking for the best rv park in Bardstown my with full hook ups and cable tv. We’re looking for piece and quiet and relaxation,but want to be within walking distance to downtown( if possible ).

Don't think you will find anythin in town - we have enjoyed - https://www.campgroundreviews.com/regions/kentucky/bardstown/little-patch-of-heaven-1170 - little Patch of Heaven, we enjoyed it so much that we stayed trice for three days when we were just driving through Bardstown. Was so Quiet and enjoyable we extended the stay both times we stayed last Year, Stay in the no sewer section under the tree looking out over the Lake.

Beautiful and for us almost Perfect! Would highly recommend it to anyone, close but secluded.

Just one Mans Opinion,
Busskipper
Maryland/Colorado
Travel Supreme 42DS04
GX470-FMCA - Travel less now - But still love to be on the Road
States traveled in this Coach

Janss
Explorer
Explorer
Look here and here.
2002 Itasca Suncruiser 32V
2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara