cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Travel

farmingdad
Explorer
Explorer
We are headed up to Maine. Which is the best part to go to for nice camp ground and lobster food in area
5 REPLIES 5

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Stop and visit Freeport Maine. It's a nice town.

William_B
Explorer
Explorer
navigator2346 wrote:
All I can say is do not waste your time on a lobster roll. Not much lobster on a hot dog bun. Get the whole lobster, and not a soft shell one as there isn't much meat in them

WOW! Completely depends where you get that lobster roll. Many, many places have at least the meat from a whole lobster on the one roll. Try Red's in Wiscasset, Clam Shack in Kennebunkport, 5 Islands in 5 Islands, I could go on.
Full timing since 2004
2007 Holiday Rambler Navigator 45' DD Series 60
2019 Dodge Ram 1500 Limited

Our Blog

Branson_N_Tucso
Explorer II
Explorer II
I would have to disagree. Just like any restrauant, it depends where you go. Just to have a general statement is a little bias. I say if your mind is set to eat a whole lobster than order one.

navigator2346
Explorer
Explorer
All I can say is do not waste your time on a lobster roll. Not much lobster on a hot dog bun. Get the whole lobster, and not a soft shell one as there isn't much meat in them

wanderingaimles
Explorer
Explorer
Bar Harbor, and Acadia National Park are great starting points.
Acadia
Great seafood and Lobster anywhere along the coast,
LL Bean in Portland is a must stop for many, myself I love Kittery Trading post for sporting/camping gear.
Moosehead lake is beautiful, and the area there is largely unspoiled, about as good as it gets east of the Mississippi.

Last trips up there for me were 20 years ago, we loved Little Moose Pond area.
RV parky can show you some
rv parky