cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hershey RV show

daily_double
Explorer
Explorer
Are there usually a lot of truck campers on display there? If not, where would I likely find more dealers a 1 show?
7 REPLIES 7

daily_double
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the help guys!

notsobigjoe
Nomad III
Nomad III
Hey a little late, I went to the Hershey show for many years when I lived in Binghamton NY. I did not really see that many, just one or two at a time. There is a hand full at the state show in Syracuse but I'd call and check it out first. I used to go to many camper and boats shows in the northeast for many years and the farther south I went the less they had.

towpro
Explorer
Explorer
If you are really looking for one and are in NE usa, setup a trip to NH and call TruckCamperWearhouse. He might even be able to fit you into one of his on site camping spots. Plus there is no sales tax in NH, so if your state don't require a title........
2022 Ford F150
Sold: 2016 Arctic Fox 990, 2018 Ram 3500, 2011 Open Range
Sold Forest River Forester 2401R Mercedes Benz. when campsites went from $90 to $190 per night.

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
Usually several manufacturers are at the Seattle RV show in Feb.

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member

towpro
Explorer
Explorer
in the past I have seen a palomino and a Lance dealer there, and there was people standing in line to go into each so we moved on. This year with Covid still going in and everything being oversold not sure what Hershey will be like.
2022 Ford F150
Sold: 2016 Arctic Fox 990, 2018 Ram 3500, 2011 Open Range
Sold Forest River Forester 2401R Mercedes Benz. when campsites went from $90 to $190 per night.

Supercharged111
Explorer
Explorer
TCs seem to be a lot more popular out west.
2007 Lance 1131
1997 GMC K3500 crew cab supercharged dually

sbryan
Explorer II
Explorer II
We went several years ago and there were a few TC dealers there but not a huge selection. Your best bet is to find a dealer specializing in TC's and who carries a variety of MFGs. Truck Camper Warehouse in NH is a good example. Check their website and you'll get some sense of what a good dealer carries.
Shawn
2013 Ford F350 6.7 CCLB Ruby Red SRW, sway bar, Bilsteins, etc
2007 Cyclone toyhauler, 18,000 GVWR
Northstar Igloo 9.5
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-2J3zF6J/0/M/i-2J3zF6J-M.jpg
US Army retired