cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Petoskey Michigan

machunt
Explorer
Explorer
Tell me more about this area. IE campgrounds, wineries, and good restaurants. Other places to visit while there.
7 REPLIES 7

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
Hearthside Groves is a beautiful RV park in Petoskey
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

philh
Explorer II
Explorer II
mackinaw city
Mackinac Island
Leelanau Pennisula, which is where sleeping bear sand dunes is located

Going further into UP, picture rocks.

Mfan
Explorer
Explorer
Grand traverse pie company closed

rr2254545
Explorer
Explorer
must stop at the Grand Traverse Pie Company
2012 Winnebago Journey 36M Cummins 360
2014 Jeep Cherokee
492 Campgrounds,107K miles driven in our Winnebago motor homes and 2360 nights camping since we retired in July 2009, 41 National Parks

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
Drive the Tunnel of Trees highway from Harbor Springs to Cross Village, and while in Cross Village have a meal (or at least stop and walk around) at historic Legs Inn. They offer authentic Polish food.

Petoskey State Park CG is nice, but the sites can be challenging for a larger rig to back into. The town CG is down by the water, and (when I last stayed there 15 years ago) had few trees and was easy to navigate with a larger trailer.
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

Mfan
Explorer
Explorer
Shhh. I'm there right now for the summer. We don't need any of our secrets getting out. ๐Ÿ™‚

Pm me if you need specific information

ken56
Explorer
Explorer
Great town and a good base for day trips to Mackinac Island and to Traverse City where all the wineries are at. I have not stayed in any of the RV parks in the area but most are very nice. It is a pricey area very upscale.