cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rexhall aerbus vs Fleetwood pace arrow

aswagerty14
Explorer
Explorer
  If you had to choose a brand, setting aside condition, miles, price, ect (yes I know that's hard) would you choose a rexhall aerbus or a Fleetwood pace arrow? Both late 90's models.
Why?

What about adding a holiday Rambler endeavor to the mix?
8 REPLIES 8

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
Blackdiamond wrote:
Bumpyroad wrote:
the fleetwood probably has a rubber roof. how about the rexhall?
bumpy
My TPO "rubber" roof has been flawless for the last 19 years. That should not be a consideration.

you probably had good luck because a TPO roof is not a rubber roof.
bumpy

way2roll
Nomad III
Nomad III
Based on your posts you are all over the map with respect to RV's you are looking at. The primary criteria for MH's in your price range should be #1 - floorplan, and #2 condition. Brand make and model won't mean mean a hill of beans on a used coach - especially ones that are over 20 years old. And the best condition make and model won't mean a hill of beans if the floorplan doesn't work for you. Once you narrow down to a few floorplans, look for units in your price range that have it and then start comparing condition and amenities. But you need to know what you want in a coach and how much you want to pay before you start comparing oranges to basketballs.
2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

Blackdiamond
Explorer
Explorer
Bumpyroad wrote:
bumpy
My TPO "rubber" roof has been flawless for the last 19 years. That should not be a consideration.
03' Fleetwood Southwind 32VS
Enclosed Trailer hauling the toys
05 525 EXC KTM
15' FE350s Husqvarna/KTM
07 Rhino, long travel, 4 seater

grldst
Explorer
Explorer
If they are in similar condition, choose the Rexhall. I am currently driving a HR Endeavor diesel. It is basically a cheaper version of a Monaco Diplomat.

Rocky2
Explorer
Explorer
I've owned both also. I liked the floor plan better in Fleetwood but the fit and finish of the Rexhall. I was at the factory for the Rexhall and they made extra modifications for me for no extra cost. Too bad they no longer exist.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
bumpy

aswagerty14
Explorer
Explorer
gbopp wrote:
You're ignoring the most important factor in a used RV.
Condition is the most important factor.
A low end unit in excellent condition is a much better choice than a top end unit in poor condition.
That said, I would probably pick the Fleetwood, only because I owned a Fleetwood product.
The HR would be a good pick in my limited opinion.
But, it all goes back to the condition of the unit. Look hard and chose wisely.
Enjoy your travels.

Thanks for your reply. I'm not ignoring it I just don't want it factored in to the replies because they are both in similar condition

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
You're ignoring the most important factor in a used RV.
Condition is the most important factor.
A low end unit in excellent condition is a much better choice than a top end unit in poor condition.
That said, I would probably pick the Fleetwood, only because I owned a Fleetwood product.
The HR would be a good pick in my limited opinion.
But, it all goes back to the condition of the unit. Look hard and chose wisely.
Enjoy your travels.