cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV PARK I75

mimosa
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for a RV park for overnight stay close to I75 north are south of Atlanta GA
17 REPLIES 17

Mayor30
Explorer
Explorer
Agree on High Falls. Make sure you use the riverside campground,not the other one.

We stayed at Harvest Moon RV Park in Adairsville, Ga.
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

LessiePMcCord
Explorer
Explorer
I think it's too late to answer, but I'd like to know if you've found the answer to your question since my wife and I will be staying there soon too. We are heading to one of the places from https://jasminebreezerv.com/rates/ to spend our vacation away from the bustling city. On the first day of our trip, we will have to stop somewhere, and it will be near the place you are talking about in your post, so I would like you to tell me about where you will stay and whether you like everything there.

ct1964ups
Explorer
Explorer
philh wrote:
Carrols, meat market that has a small RV park, and if you stay there, you get a discount to the store.

That's at exit 82 in Ashburn....120 miles farther
But you have Fair Haven around exit 150 ..nice big level Campground... Chuck R
2017 Newmar Mountain Aire Seville on a Freightliner/2015 Granite Grand Cherokee Limited
2012 American Tradition Merlot>>SOLD
Keep The Rubber On The Road
GO NOLES

Horsedoc
Explorer II
Explorer II
teejaywhy wrote:
mimosa wrote:
...north are south...

Said it twice now, still doesn't make sense.

Think about dialect. I believe north OR south is what was said
horsedoc
2008 Damon Essence
2013 Jeep Sahara Unlimited
Blue Ox tow

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
Always be on the side of a big city in the direction you will be going in the morning. Especially if you get rolling early.
Puma 30RKSS

Retired_JSO
Explorer
Explorer
philh wrote:
Carrols, meat market that has a small RV park, and if you stay there, you get a discount to the store.

Carrols is in Ashburn, 160 miles south of Atlanta.

teejaywhy
Explorer
Explorer
mimosa wrote:
...north are south...

Said it twice now, still doesn't make sense.
The Yost Outpost
Gilbert, AZ
2007 GMC Sierra Classic 2500HD, Duramax LBZ
2019 Nash 23D

philh
Explorer II
Explorer II

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
IB853347201 wrote:
You could try Atlanta South RV Resort.
http://atlantasouthrvresort.com/
We stayed there and it was fine.

We have stayed there a couple of times also... it's an OK place.
Easy off/on I-75
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

Mayor30
Explorer
Explorer
Yep High Falls, Riverside Campground is excellent. Water and electric plus laundry facility.

nhake01
Explorer
Explorer
High Falls SP for sure. Red Top SP can be an issue for big rigs, it's hard to navigate and get a level spot.

hotbyte
Explorer
Explorer
I second High Falls SP. We're close to there and spend weekends there often. About a mile further from I75 is Indian Springs SP. There is also a Flying J with separate RV parking area if you are interested in that type of overnight stop. And, there is a KOA a little more south in Forsyth GA (but I know nothing about it).
2018 Minnie Winnie 24M

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
High Falls SP is good south of the city. There are all sorts of RV parks on Altoona Lake north of the city.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper