cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2008 Holiday Rambler Augusta fresh water pump locatio

Buckeye_Ken
Explorer
Explorer
Can anyone help me locate where the fresh water pump is located in my RV? Having some issues and may need to replace it. Thanks.
6 REPLIES 6

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer
You might be able to locate the pump, at least in a general sense, by sound when it's running. As has been mentioned, they're usually not too far removed from the fresh water tank.

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
Buckeye Ken wrote:
Thanks. The pump runs for a bit with a little bit of water coming out, and then it stops.

The obvious first .
Make sure you have enough water in the tank and the rv is parked level so the pump actually draws water and not air. Don't go by water gauges on panels , know how much you added to that tank to be sure that pump is able to draw water.

Dusty_R
Explorer
Explorer
I like to take a tank that is used in a home hot water heating system, and install it in the fresh water system in out mh. It smoothes out water system vary nicely.
Those tanks have a bladder in them, so they can be installed laying on there side, which makes it easy to anckor down.

Dusty

Buckeye_Ken
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks. The pump runs for a bit with a little bit of water coming out, and then it stops.

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
near freshwater tank or water heater ?

more general possibilities

https://forums.trailerlife.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/30258635.cfm

klutchdust
Explorer II
Explorer II
My thoughts are it's under the bed in the rear of the coach. What issues are you having.