Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Truck Campers: Bathroom dispensers
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Truck Campers

Open Roads Forum  >  Truck Campers

> Bathroom dispensers

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
mkirsch

Rochester, NY

View Profile

Posted: 07/19/21 12:27pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I use the normal size bottles of wash and shampoo. Takes 3 seconds to stow them in the bathroom cabinet. Not worth the hassle of dealing with finding, buying, filling, and maintaining "special" bottles just so I can save those few seconds.

Putting 10-ply tires on half ton trucks since aught-four.

wopachop

Who run bartertown

View Profile

Posted: 07/19/21 01:12pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I try to remember to put mine on the ground. Usually they fall sometime during the trip.
Bought a suction cup holder but it doesn't stick to my walls. I want a spot for cell phone, toothbrush, and water flosser up high almost to the ceiling.
Wanted something similar next to the sink. A way to get the electric toothbrush and flosser chargers off the small little sink. They're too tall for the cabinet.

Places like Marshall's has good deals on bathroom accessories.

JimBollman

Lost State of Franklin

View Profile

Posted: 07/19/21 05:18pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Probably not what you are after but we use refillable small bottles for shampoo and a travel soap container. My wife made up bags out of netting material for easy drying with velcro to keep shut. She put a loop on the end to hang in the shower. Since our camper doesn't have a shower it is handy to take to bath house and we hang it on a hook in the camper to dry when we come back and it can hang there going down the road if needed. Otherwise it goes in the bag we take our towel and change of clothes in then we go to the shower.

JoeChiOhki

Sauvie Island, OR

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/19/21 06:20pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I used a deep wire mesh shower basket that you'd normally suction cup onto the shower wall. I instead removed the suction cups and anchored it to the wall with stainless steel screws and a health dollup of sealant.

Unless I try and indy 500 over speed bumps, the shampoo and what not has stayed put in the basket going down the road.

My Blog - The Journey of the Redneck Express
CB Channel 17 Redneck Express
'1992 Dodge W-250 "Dually" Power Wagon - Club Cab Long Bed 4x4 V8 5.9L gashog w/4.10 Geared axles
'1974 KIT Kamper 1106 - 11' Slide-in
'2006 Heartland BigHorn 3400RL

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Truck Campers

> Bathroom dispensers
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Truck Campers

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.