cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Alliance Paradigm 310RL 5th Wheel

Quadcab
Explorer II
Explorer II
First of all, we already purchased this unit today, so this post is not meant to ask for advice before the sale. Just thought some of you might like to share your thoughts, if any, on the manufacturer and this model in particular. My DW and I were very impressed with the "fit & finish" and think, hopefully, this will be our last RV. Will be towing with our new F-350 currently on order, and all the numbers for towing look great.
Quadcab
2018 Titan XD 5.6 V8 Kingcab
2018 PT Crusader Lite 28RL
3 REPLIES 3

dblr
Explorer
Explorer
They seem to be doing well and also listen to the public, heard so far they have great customer service. Good luck and keep us posted on your unit.
2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB
2001 Kenworth T2000
2009 Smart on the deck.

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
Congrats, that is a nice looking FW, with a great finish! It is very roomy with a good floor plan, and has all the bases covered for long term use. I like the large tanks, that make staying in SPs easier. My only dislike...the square, plain looking backend. Same as mine though, but my spare and bumper make it less obvious.

You will like that truck too, hope you get it soon!

Jerry

ACZL
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats and hope she treats you well. You may want to join up on their Facebook page along w/ other "Allies".
2017 F350 DRW XLT, CC, 4x4, 6.7
2018 Big Country 3560 SS
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"