Explorer II
Explorer II
I agree with you Terryallen but then you display too much common sense

Boon_Docker
Explorer II
Explorer II
Terryallan wrote:
Boon Docker wrote:
Vaccines work, whether you like that idea or not.

IF they do, and I think they do. Then why would a vaccinated person care if some one else doesn't. Them not being vaccinated does NOT affect a vacced person at all. It's their choice if they want to take the chance or not. None of my business

Because the people that have taking the vaccine would like to see an end to this pandemic and the restrictions that go with it.
People that are against the vaccine are going to prolong this pandemic and cause more death and suffering.

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
Boon Docker wrote:

IF they do, and I think they do. Then why would a vaccinated person care if some one else doesn't. Them not being vaccinated does NOT affect a vacced person at all. It's their choice if they want to take the chance or not. None of my business
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
jdc1 wrote:
Anti-vaxers....The driving force of another worldwide shutdown.

Why? You had your shot. Why do you care if some one else didn't? After all you are protected.
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers

Boon_Docker
Explorer II
Explorer II

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
jdc1 wrote:
The moniker "anti-vaxers" is a misleading term designed to evoke an emotional response, since it implies that the people being so labeled are opposed to all vaccinations. In reality those people only oppose anyone being forced, coerced, cajoled, intimidated, or otherwise influenced (such as by false claims of efficacy) into taking these particular experimental injections (none of which bear resemblance to traditional vaccines made from weakened or dead viruses).

Besides, the latest study shows that these jabs aren't good at preventing reinfection. This analysis in MA shows 74% of people being reinfected had taken the shots.
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II

StirCrazy
Nomad III
Nomad III
isnt providing falce documents to a peace officer a criminal offence, they should get the fines and a notice to apear for the fraud charges...

Steve
2014 F350 6.7 Platinum
2016 Cougar 330RBK
1991 Slumberqueen WS100

thomas201
Explorer
Explorer
If the fines do not work, are they also banned from Canadian travel? Are Americans still turned back at the border for a DUI conviction? Maybe that would be more effective than just money.

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
Terryallan wrote:
Wonder why they aren't vaccinating the illegal aliens before they ship them all over the country????? You would think that would be the first thing they would do.

Agree get vaccinated or get deported immediately freedom of choice.

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
Wonder why they aren't vaccinating the illegal aliens before they ship them all over the country????? You would think that would be the first thing they would do.
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers

Boon_Docker
Explorer II
Explorer II
Good to see that those anti-vax clowns got caught. Also they should be barred from entering Canada in the future.

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
That fine should sting and be a deterrent to the other bright ones who are special.

garyhaupt
Explorer
Explorer
rexlion wrote:
Heh. I see all the Canada geese around here and I think, they didn't get tested or vaccinated and they didn't even go through customs. Too bad we can't collect some fines to help pay our bills! ๐Ÿ˜„

But yeah, if you lie about that stuff and produce fake documents, you deserve to get caught. And fined.

Yeah...our geese just cannot seem to stay home. There really ought to be a penalty attached to those rascals.

Gary
I have a Blog..about stuff, some of which is RV'ing.

http://mrgwh.blogspot.ca/