cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Macerator pump hose

Hemi_Joel
Explorer
Explorer
I just got a macerator pump that has a garden hose connection for the discharge,but I have not yet acquired a discharge hose. For those of you using a macerator pump what type of hose do you use? How do you store it? Thanks, Joel
2018 Eagle Cap 1163 triple slide, 400W solar, MPPT, on a 93 Dodge D350 Cummins, DTT 89 torque converter, big turbo, 3 extra main leafs, Rancho 9000s rear, Monroe gas magnums front, upper overloads removed, home made stableloads, bags.
5 REPLIES 5

Hemi_Joel
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the ideas!
2018 Eagle Cap 1163 triple slide, 400W solar, MPPT, on a 93 Dodge D350 Cummins, DTT 89 torque converter, big turbo, 3 extra main leafs, Rancho 9000s rear, Monroe gas magnums front, upper overloads removed, home made stableloads, bags.

toedtoes
Explorer II
Explorer II
I keep my macerator at home - use a stinky slinky on the road - so I bought a solid pro grade garden hose and store it on a hose reel next to my clean out. That way I can just pull the hose out and hook up. The macerator pushes everything through the hose still left on the reel just fine.
1975 American Clipper RV with Dodge 360 (photo in profile)
1998 American Clipper Fold n Roll Folding Trailer
Both born in Morgan Hill, CA to Irv Perch (Daddy of the Aristocrat trailers)

CA_Traveler
Explorer III
Explorer III
Lots of options. https://www.amazon.com/rv-macerator-hose/s?k=rv+macerator+hose
2009 Holiday Rambler 42' Scepter with ISL 400 Cummins
750 Watts Solar Morningstar MPPT 60 Controller
2014 Grand Cherokee Overland

Bob

theoldwizard1
Explorer
Explorer
Get a GOOD QUALITY rubber hose, at least 5/8" ID, 3/4" IS BETTER. The old Craftsman rubber hoses were excellent, but heavy and left black on your hands.

SoonDockin
Explorer II
Explorer II
I had one (macerator pump) I picked up at camping world that had an attached hose. It had a cap on the end so once you were finished, you just capped it and stuff it all in the storage. Mine was on a C and the sewer connection was in a storage with all the valves. Never had to remove it.

I am not sure that helps, but it was a fairly durable hose about the size of a water hose that would extend if needed.
2022 Ram Laramie 5500 60" CA New pic soon
2018 Arctic Fox 1140 Dry Bath
Sold 2019 Ford F450 King Ranch (was a very nice truck)