cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weldex back-up camera

bob_proctor
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2004 Fleetwood Southwind m/h with a in dash Weldex back-up camera that has a mind of its own, comes on when i hit a bump then goes off at the next bump. The monitor looks like it is near imposible to get out of the dash. Acts like a loose wire but monitor would have to come out to check. Any suggestions on monitor removal or any service depots in the Yuma az area. Thanks for any help.
3 REPLIES 3

ADAD437
Explorer
Explorer
it really isn't that hard to get out, reach up from the bottom and you will find thumb screws on each side holding it in, you take them out and it should slide right out the front of the dash. tim at rv cams has a very nice color replacement that will fit right in it's place if you need a new one. i got one from him and love it, easy install and no gap.

James,Gail & Pancho
2005 georgie boy Pursuit

😛

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
Don't forget that the wire could be loose at the camera also. If it is easier to gain access, check it first. I'm guessing that it is a coax cable that has come loose from the connector.

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
Check to see if your dash lift up toward windshield. If not then you will have to come from the bottom.