cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Big Lagoon State Park FL campground?

Hankjoe
Explorer
Explorer
I tried to check about Big Lagoon State Park Campground and also Henderson Beach Campground - Normally "Reserve America" does the reservations, but it redirects. Are all the campgrounds there filled by workers because of Hurricane Sally or are they really just all booked - It doesn't even allow me to go to a particular date. I saw where I could book at Topsail, but like those parks, too. Thanks.
7 REPLIES 7

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
It's interesting that some of the states that have left ReserveAmerica are now running Aspira's reservation management software. Aspira is the company that owns ReserveAmerica...
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

wowens79
Explorer III
Explorer III
They seem to all be on the new system.

The problem is all the parks on the coast get booked up 6-12 months in advance.
2022 Ford F-350 7.3l
2002 Chevy Silverado 1500HD 6.0l 268k miles (retired)
2016 Heritage Glen 29BH
2003 Flagstaff 228D Pop Up

prichardson
Explorer
Explorer
To the best of my knowledge all their parks are on their system. Since many states are switching reservation systems I find it best to go thru a state's state park website rather than the reservation system they have used in the past.

Hankjoe
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, didn't know they'd switched - Are all the state parks through the state reservation system or is it piecemeal? Anyway thanks for the info on change on way reservations are taken.

johnhicks
Explorer
Explorer
https://reserve.floridastateparks.org/Web/
-jbh-

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
dhull wrote:
They now have their own reservation system. Ohio did the same said bye bye to reserve america.

Interesting, I had no idea but I checked and the parks don't show up on rec.gov
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper

dhull
Explorer
Explorer
They now have their own reservation system. Ohio did the same said bye bye to reserve america.