cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dump station app for androids?

mt-ed
Explorer
Explorer
Greetings...I did a search for dump station apps, and got nothing? So, I'm reaching out to request what you all use....if you're using an app to locate dump stations? BTW, I found lots for iphones, but I would like one that works on an android model of phone.

Thanks in advance!!
11 REPLIES 11

JoeChiOhki
Explorer II
Explorer II
Buzzcut1 wrote:
I don't use the App either I just go to the web page. I don't trust Apps on phones to not collect personal data

The websites do it to, its all interconnected to the same system.
My Blog - The Journey of the Redneck Express

CB

Channel 17

Redneck Express

'1992 Dodge W-250 "Dually" Power Wagon - Club Cab Long Bed 4x4 V8 5.9L gashog w/4.10 Geared axles
'1974 KIT Kamper 1106 - 11' Slide-in
'2006 Heartland BigHorn 3400RL

JoeChiOhki
Explorer II
Explorer II
Bradymydog wrote:
I use Allstays (iOS version) which I really like, they do have an Android version according to their website. May be expensive.

The Allstays Camp & RV app for Android was discontinued several years ago and is no longer available. You'll need an older Android Device to use it due to it crashing in the newer Android versions if you happen to have a copy.

Atm, I'm likely going to recycle an old Android phone to be able to use it with for now, unless I can figure out a way to make the old app work on a newer OS.

Most newer apps are utterly worthless if you're out of internet range (One of the things the original Allstays app was amazing for, as it kept a local database and worked with the offline google maps data, no network connection required).
My Blog - The Journey of the Redneck Express

CB

Channel 17

Redneck Express

'1992 Dodge W-250 "Dually" Power Wagon - Club Cab Long Bed 4x4 V8 5.9L gashog w/4.10 Geared axles
'1974 KIT Kamper 1106 - 11' Slide-in
'2006 Heartland BigHorn 3400RL

Bradymydog
Explorer
Explorer
I use Allstays (iOS version) which I really like, they do have an Android version according to their website. May be expensive.

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
I don't use the App either I just go to the web page. I don't trust Apps on phones to not collect personal data
2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

lhenry8113
Explorer
Explorer
rvdumpsites.net--I have it on my Android phone. Works for us.
2017 Chev/CLass C Forest River Forester 2251 SLE

A Positive Attitude May Not Solve All Your Problems But It Will Annoy Enough People To Make It Worth The Effort.
H Albright

valhalla360
Nomad II
Nomad II
Or just look for a campground...virtually all have a dump station (you may have to pay to use it)
Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'
Full Time spliting time between boat and RV

Reality_Check
Nomad II
Nomad II
mt-ed wrote:
Thanks for the help everyone. FWIW, both of the apps you all suggested both say they do not work with current androids operating systems, and to "update" them. Unfortunately, neither of them will update, they just go from starting the app to update to start the app and then right back to the update button ad infinitum!

I had seen both of these in my original search, and both have horrible ratings, specifying exactly what I experienced!

I do appreciate your suggestions, however. Thanks again.

Interesting... I have android, but in fairness, don't use any 'app' for this. I just go to the web page. Works flawlessly that way.
'16 F550 CC, 4x4 with Link Ultraride air suspension, '18 AF 1150. Just so we can play with our snowmobiles, dirt bikes and fishing boat. And new 20' tag along...kayaks, bikes, mc's and extra water and food!!

mt-ed
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the help everyone. FWIW, both of the apps you all suggested both say they do not work with current androids operating systems, and to "update" them. Unfortunately, neither of them will update, they just go from starting the app to update to start the app and then right back to the update button ad infinitum!

I had seen both of these in my original search, and both have horrible ratings, specifying exactly what I experienced!

I do appreciate your suggestions, however. Thanks again.

Latner
Nomad
Nomad
Search the play store, there's a page full.

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
www.rvdumps.com
2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

Reality_Check
Nomad II
Nomad II
Sanidumps.com

Easy...we use the map function
'16 F550 CC, 4x4 with Link Ultraride air suspension, '18 AF 1150. Just so we can play with our snowmobiles, dirt bikes and fishing boat. And new 20' tag along...kayaks, bikes, mc's and extra water and food!!