cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GMC Navigation system question

CoMoCo
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone found a way to enter gps coordinates directly into the built in navigation system on a 2015 GMC Sierra with the Intellilink system? Perhaps in the address line? I have tried but no matter how I try I always get "address not found".

The manual tells me how to load new POI's using a thumb drive and gps coordinates but I am travelling and may not be able to find a thumb drive.

Thanks!
'23 Silverado High Country 3500 SRW LB D/A; '22 Cedar Creek 345IK
6 REPLIES 6

CoMoCo
Explorer
Explorer
I guess my point was missed. All I should have asked was: Has anyone found a way to enter gps coordinates directly into the built in navigation system on a 2015 GMC Sierra with the Intellilink system?

CoMoCo
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks all. Thumb drives aren't a popular item on Cape Breton Island!

And I was hoping for a simpler method to enter coordinates directly into the nav system.

8_1_Van
Explorer
Explorer
CoMoCo wrote:
Has anyone found a way to enter gps coordinates directly into the built in navigation system on a 2015 GMC Sierra with the Intellilink system? Perhaps in the address line? I have tried but no matter how I try I always get "address not found".

The manual tells me how to load new POI's using a thumb drive and gps coordinates but I am travelling and may not be able to find a thumb drive.

Thanks!

Walmart

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
If you can't find a thumb drive you won't find fuel. They are everywhere.

Michelle_S
Explorer II
Explorer II
You can buy Thumb Drive almost everywhere, may not be high quality but still work.
2018 Chevy 3500HD High Country Crew Cab DRW, D/A, 2016 Redwood 39MB, Dual AC, Fireplace, Sleep #Bed, Auto Sat Dish, Stack Washer/Dryer, Auto Level Sys, Disk Brakes, Onan Gen, 17.5" "H" tires, MORryde Pin & IS, Comfort Ride, Dual Awnings, Full Body Paint