cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

West Coast Jamboree 2022, Who is Interested?

adamis
Nomad
Nomad
It has been a couple of years since the last Truck Camper Rally that we did and time we do another. We made some really great friendships last time around and would like to do it again. This thread is to see whom might be interested in attending if I was to put it together.

Right now I am tentatively thinking the weekend of April 22nd to the 24th, 2022. For locations, I do have property in Redding, CA that can easily accommodate us all (see pictures) but if there are suggestions for something else I am open to it.

If this tickles your fancy and you are serious about making the effort to attend, please post below.

Link to Google Docs Signup Form

1999 F350 Dually with 7.3 Diesel
2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper
53 REPLIES 53

3_tons
Explorer
Explorer
Rob, it was definitely a welcome mini-reunion, and we truly had a Great time - Two thumbs up, Gotta do it again!!

adamis
Nomad
Nomad
bigfootford wrote:
Sure wish we could have attended. Old arthritic knees just did not cooperate...
Time for replacement...
Jim and Sheila.

You guys were definitely missed but hopefully we catch you next year. Put it on the calendar now!

2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper

bigfootford
Nomad
Nomad
Sure wish we could have attended. Old arthritic knees just did not cooperate...
Time for replacement...
Jim and Sheila.
2000 2500 9.6 Bigfoot,94 F250, Vision 19.5, Bilstein shocks, air bags/pump, EU2000, PD 9260, Two Redodo 100ah Mini's, Aims 2500 Conv/Inv, 200W. solar, Morningstar Sunsaver 15A/ display panel, Delorme/laptop for travel, Wave-3 heat.

adamis
Nomad
Nomad
Thank you everyone that was able to make it to our mini rally! I really enjoyed our time together relaxing and visiting together. It was great to see familiar faces and to meet new faces!

This exceeded my expectations and can't wait to do it again. If you are a planner... mark your calendars for April 21st to the 23rd, 2023. The plan is to do it all over again and hopefully we can pick up a few more folks! I will start a new thread sometime this fall to announce it. In the meantime, enjoy these photos!

2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper

3_tons
Explorer
Explorer
Great, see you on Friday 🙂

3 tons

adamis
Nomad
Nomad
Just a quick update. I know a few people won't be able to make it but we are still going forward for those that can make it. I will be in the Redding area Thursday evening but likely staying at my sisters. If there is anyone who wants to stay the night Thursday night on the property you are welcome to do so. I will be getting to the property Friday early afternoon. For directions, look up in this thread as I posted all the details there. See you all there!

2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
well shoot. I'm out. There has been a shuffling of horse show medics and due to a Equine Herpes Virus outbreak some shows got canceled and others are trying to pick up the slack. On the weekend of the rally Ruth has entered a show to make up for the ones canceled by EHV-1 and they also had their medic drop out. So now I am the Horse show medic for the weekend. Maybe next time.
2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

Exact_Mass
Explorer
Explorer
Well Covid may be mostly out of the way but now the price of fuel in CA is exceeds our ability to pay. Consequently, we have to pull out of the Jamboree. We would love to be there but we'll have to settle for knowing those who can attend will have a good time.
2004 Dodge 2500 CTD
2004 Lance Lite 835
2016 Arctic Fox 22G

adamis
Nomad
Nomad
Hi everyone, just a quick check back to let you know we are still on. I will be in the area Thursday so if anyone has travel plans and it is convenient to arrive a day early, let me know and we can get the gate unlocked for you.

One slight change... Due to a blown 2 stroke engine currently at the rebuild shop and a tight schedule needing to be home to work on Monday, I will not be bringing my toy up to ride at the OHV park on Sunday as previously discussed in this thread. Not sure how many others were thinking of bringing your toy, you are of course welcome to still do it but I won't be riding with you. Also note that my property is about 10 miles from the OHV park for those wondering.

2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper

adamis
Nomad
Nomad
As long as they bring food and drinks to share the more the merrier!

2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper

toedtoes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Posting it here, you may arrive to a line of various RVs crashing the party... 😉
1975 American Clipper RV with Dodge 360 (photo in profile)
1998 American Clipper Fold n Roll Folding Trailer
Both born in Morgan Hill, CA to Irv Perch (Daddy of the Aristocrat trailers)

adamis
Nomad
Nomad
Hi all, sorry about the delay. Life has been busy for sure! Twins and work are keeping us on our toes.

Yes, Rally is still on! There isn't a house address but the street is Gloria Terrace off of Bear Mountain Road in Redding, CA. Turn North off of Bear Mountain Road onto Gloria Terrace, drive to the end then turn left (West) and drive to the end. My gate will be on the North side of the road. Here is a map and here location.

Google Maps

2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
still interested
2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

greenno
Explorer
Explorer
Adamis any update for the truck camper rally? When will you be sending out directions on location? Thanks.