Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: West Coast Jamboree 2022, Who is Interested?
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Truck Campers

Open Roads Forum  >  Truck Campers

> West Coast Jamboree 2022, Who is Interested?

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 6  
Prev  |  Next
greenno

Clairemont Cal.

View Profile

Posted: 03/08/22 07:08pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Adamis any update for the truck camper rally? When will you be sending out directions on location? Thanks.

Buzzcut1

Norcal

View Profile

Posted: 03/08/22 07:46pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

still interested

2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 08 Lance 1055, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

adamis

Northern California

View Profile

Posted: 03/08/22 08:16pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hi all, sorry about the delay. Life has been busy for sure! Twins and work are keeping us on our toes.

Yes, Rally is still on! There isn't a house address but the street is Gloria Terrace off of Bear Mountain Road in Redding, CA. Turn North off of Bear Mountain Road onto Gloria Terrace, drive to the end then turn left (West) and drive to the end. My gate will be on the North side of the road. Here is a map and here location.

Google Maps

[image]

1999 F350 Dually with 7.3 Diesel
2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper

toedtoes

California

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/08/22 08:34pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Posting it here, you may arrive to a line of various RVs crashing the party... [emoticon]

1975 American Clipper RV with Dodge 360 (photo in profile)
1998 American Clipper Fold n Roll Folding Trailer
Both born in Morgan Hill, CA to Irv Perch (Daddy of the Aristocrat trailers)

adamis

Northern California

View Profile

Posted: 03/08/22 11:27pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

As long as they bring food and drinks to share the more the merrier!

adamis

Northern California

View Profile

Posted: 04/01/22 01:12pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hi everyone, just a quick check back to let you know we are still on. I will be in the area Thursday so if anyone has travel plans and it is convenient to arrive a day early, let me know and we can get the gate unlocked for you.

One slight change... Due to a blown 2 stroke engine currently at the rebuild shop and a tight schedule needing to be home to work on Monday, I will not be bringing my toy up to ride at the OHV park on Sunday as previously discussed in this thread. Not sure how many others were thinking of bringing your toy, you are of course welcome to still do it but I won't be riding with you. Also note that my property is about 10 miles from the OHV park for those wondering.

Exact Mass

Vista, CA, USA

View Profile

Posted: 04/02/22 08:37am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Well Covid may be mostly out of the way but now the price of fuel in CA is exceeds our ability to pay. Consequently, we have to pull out of the Jamboree. We would love to be there but we'll have to settle for knowing those who can attend will have a good time.

2004 Dodge 2500 CTD
2004 Lance Lite 835
2016 Arctic Fox 22G

Buzzcut1

Norcal

View Profile

Posted: 04/04/22 07:31am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

well shoot. I'm out. There has been a shuffling of horse show medics and due to a Equine Herpes Virus outbreak some shows got canceled and others are trying to pick up the slack. On the weekend of the rally Ruth has entered a show to make up for the ones canceled by EHV-1 and they also had their medic drop out. So now I am the Horse show medic for the weekend. Maybe next time.

adamis

Northern California

View Profile

Posted: 04/14/22 09:25am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Just a quick update. I know a few people won't be able to make it but we are still going forward for those that can make it. I will be in the Redding area Thursday evening but likely staying at my sisters. If there is anyone who wants to stay the night Thursday night on the property you are welcome to do so. I will be getting to the property Friday early afternoon. For directions, look up in this thread as I posted all the details there. See you all there!

3 tons

NV.

View Profile

Posted: 04/17/22 10:43am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Great, see you on Friday [emoticon]

3 tons

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 6  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Truck Campers

> West Coast Jamboree 2022, Who is Interested?
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Truck Campers

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2022 CWI, Inc. © 2022 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.