cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

has anyone stayed at:

Hank85713
Explorer
Explorer
My daughter asked me about this place have never seen or been there (rv park). So need to find out if anyone has and how was the place?

https://rvcoutdoors.com/garden-of-the-gods-rv-resort/

Thanks
6 REPLIES 6

RKW
Explorer
Explorer
vermilye wrote:
I haven't stayed at the resort, but had a great experience at Cheyenne Mountain State Park in Colorado Springs.

I've stayed there a few times. Great place.
Ryan

• 2015 Ford F250

• 2015 Rockwood Signature Ultralite 8280 WS

• Dual Honda EU2000i Generators

The wages of sin are death; but after they're done taking out taxes, it's just a tired feeling.

vermilye
Explorer
Explorer
I haven't stayed at the resort, but had a great experience at Cheyenne Mountain State Park in Colorado Springs.

craig7h
Nomad
Nomad
I think about 3 years ago we stayed there and will never ever return. If I remember just getting to the correct road to enter the park was a challenge. At the time I have a 35' 5th wheel and reserved a pull thru site. The sites were so tight and the corners entering and leaving the site were almost impossible to navigate. If the person next to me (end site) had not left I would not have been able to get out. We paid for cable and there was not cable, answer in the office was we are working on it. Stayed there 4 nights and it seems they were working on it when we left.

Good Luck safe travels
Itasca Meridian SE 36g
Road Master Tow Dolly

lbrjet
Explorer
Explorer
Stayed there in 2013 for 4 nights. Nice park and great location.
2010 F250 4X4 5.4L 3.73 LS
2011 Flagstaff 831FKBSS
Equalizer E4 1200/12000

dedmiston
This probably isn't very helpful since we haven't actually stayed there, but we checked it out once when we were visiting Garden of the Gods and it looked amazing. It's on our list of places to go back to and stay.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

RKW
Explorer
Explorer
https://www.campgroundreviews.com/regions/colorado/colorado-springs/garden-of-the-gods-rv-resort-533
Ryan

• 2015 Ford F250

• 2015 Rockwood Signature Ultralite 8280 WS

• Dual Honda EU2000i Generators

The wages of sin are death; but after they're done taking out taxes, it's just a tired feeling.