cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Storage towable Trailers off road types? "suggestions"

Songbirds
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for recommendations on a tow-behind "BOX TRAILER," with two or four wheels and break Lights, that has more than one lock. Made of metal aluminum. About 6 to 7-foot long. Maybe 6-foot wide and five-foot-high max good ground clearance? Any suggestions for websites, brand names, where sold high off ground RUGGED Box and not over 6-foot high off the ground overall max height? Thanks in advance for any help or ideas. Sizes are all just approximates.

This will be towed behind my CLass B, and not for sleeping in, just extra outdoor gear and off ROAD. OH YES, MADE IN THE USA?
2021 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van, showing six tires down, 3400XD, V6, 7-Speed Automatic 24FL, 170-WB, 24'-3", Coachmen Galleria w/Li3, "Next ROAD TRIP" to where?
2 REPLIES 2

BarryG20
Explorer
Explorer
something along these lines

https://www.coloradotrailersinc.com/trailers-off-road

though I dont see one that small and at least to me they appear a bit pricey but have not seen one in person though they are right down the street from me.

You might be better off finding some small used uhaul type box trailer and upfitting it to your off road needs just as the pp mentioned.

You may have a hard time finding a ready made that small
2016 Jayco 28.5 RLTS

valhalla360
Nomad
Nomad
So you are looking for a small enclosed utility trailer.

Off road is mostly just higher ground clearance, so you should be able to flip the axles and put on larger tires to get more ground clearance.
Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'
Full Time spliting time between boat and RV