cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Certified RV Service Center in Indiana

caysea7254
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone know of a great service center in Indiana we can take our Grand Design 5th wheel to for our annual lifetime warranty inspection. Thank you
Steve & Tara Smiley
2022 3500HD Sierra GMC
2017 Grand Design Reflection 27RL
7 REPLIES 7

Unobtanium
Explorer
Explorer
caysea7254 wrote:
We have a list of what our forever warranty covers and includes alot. Just some of what it will replace is appliances which is huge. Roof I believe for 12 years and others as well. So it is a pain but to us worth it especially since we fulltime travel.

I've had it on two different trailers. It's a service department gimmick and nothing more,, there is no free lunch. They have more outs in the RV warranty forever verbiage for the provider / dealers than China has rice, but it's your money so spend it as you wish.

caysea7254
Explorer
Explorer
We have a list of what our forever warranty covers and includes alot. Just some of what it will replace is appliances which is huge. Roof I believe for 12 years and others as well. So it is a pain but to us worth it especially since we fulltime travel.
Steve & Tara Smiley
2022 3500HD Sierra GMC

Unobtanium
Explorer
Explorer
If I was a betting man I would put it down on you're referring to the "warranty forever" handed out by dealers with new rigs. It's nothing more than a gimmick to get into your pockets every year with the requirement for a yearly inspection. They are betting you return to their service department where they will tell you your roof needs a touch up and charge you $300.00 for slapping on 1/4 tube of Dicor somewhere.

Although it's debatable if P.T. ever said it, there is one born every minute.

caysea7254
Explorer
Explorer
Scottimom thank you appreciate the info.
Steve & Tara Smiley
2022 3500HD Sierra GMC

Scottiemom
Nomad
Nomad
Can you take it back to the factory located in Middlebury, Indiana, (northern Indiana)? Don't know if they do warranty work there, but that would be handy if they do. They list Lazy Dayz (Elkhart) on their website for warranty stuff. It used to be Total Value and is on CR 4 right next door to the Elkhart Campground, a handy place to land in Elkhart, Indiana.

Dale
Dale Pace
Widow of Terry (Teacher's Pet)

Traveling with Brendon, my Scottish Terrier

2022 Honda Odyssey
2011 Mazda Miata MX-5

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT
Fulltimed for 15 years, now living in Florida

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/

caysea7254
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you jkwilson! No we read our warranty and we just have to take it to a certified RV service. Appreciate the info!
Steve & Tara Smiley
2022 3500HD Sierra GMC

jkwilson
Explorer II
Explorer II
You'll need to check with your "warranty" provider to see who can do it. Often one of the catches is you need to go to the dealer you bought the "warranty" from.

If you need a GD dealer, Evans and Son in Petersburg would be my first choice.
John & Kathy
2014 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS
2014 F250 SBCC 6.2L 3.73