cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

flex seal

thoms
Explorer
Explorer
hi all, just wondering if you can use flex seal on camper roof to seal around plastic dome over shower. I have a 2011 jayco jayflite tt. do not want to replace cover now. will this winter. have extra can of flex and do not to waste it. Any thoughts.
Thanks
sorry for posting this, just read another post on same subject, my bad
5 REPLIES 5

mobeewan
Explorer
Explorer
I bought a can of clear Flex Seal to spray the outside surface of my skylight until I can replace it. It was cracking and leaking due to sun damage. Tape it off so you can spray the plastic only. Use self leveling Dicor around the edges.

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
The question should include "Will Dicor or Heng's roof products stick to Flex Seal?" Think ahead. If you go to recoat your roof next year, you find it difficult stripping off that Flex ****.

shannon62
Explorer
Explorer
You betcha, it is good stuff.

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
I think it's fine for a temp fix or road side repair. I carry a couple of cans with me on my adventures, just in case...

I've heard good things about the 'tape' they have too.. I've not personally used it, but again, a quick fix just like a spare tire..

I have used the spray on other things and seems to work and sealed what it needed to seal until I could fix it. Outdoor shed roof leak..

Good luck.. Mitch
2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.

Mel_Stuplich
Explorer
Explorer
You can but Eternabond tape would be better.