cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doctor in Puerto penasco.

rehless
Explorer
Explorer
We are seriously considering coming to Rocky point the end of December. My mate is failing, still getting around. memory going away. main thing is she needs her blood checked for anti coagulation.
There must be some one living or spending a lot of time in Puerto Penasco that knows a doctor who can do this and speaks English, maybe with an email address. I would be grateful. Thank you.
6 REPLIES 6

rehless
Explorer
Explorer
Mexicoruss, thank you for the info.

mexicoruss
Explorer
Explorer
I have used this clinic a few times in the past, they are a very well trained team. San Jose Clinic, Blvd. Benito Juárez García 215, Centro, 83550 Ejido del Centro, Son., (01152)638 383 5121. Call them to see if they can do what you need, I am sure they can.
Russ Black
011-521-638-113-4591 Cell Phone
Puerto Penasco, Sonora

rehless
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, all. I have seen Mexicoruss many times on this forum. perhaps he will reply to this post.

Talleyho69
Also try a search for your topic. It has been addressed before, successfully.

In Mexico, to get your blood checked all you need is to go to a lab. The ones here will even e mail the results to your doctor in the US.

Someone should have a lab and contact for you.

moisheh
Explorer
Explorer
Do a search on this forum for mexicoruss. He lives in Penasco and will have the info you require. His contact info is in his profile.

MarkTwain
Explorer
Explorer
rehless wrote:
We are seriously considering coming to Rocky point the end of December. My mate is failing, still getting around. memory going away. main thing is she needs her blood checked for anti coagulation.
There must be some one living or spending a lot of time in Puerto Penasco that knows a doctor who can do this and speaks English, maybe with an email address. I would be grateful. Thank you.

If I understand you correctly, talk to your doctor in your hometown and ask about using " Eliquis" for her anticoagulation prescription. Eliquis does not require the patient to have blood checked on a regular basis.