cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rove Lite

mavapa
Explorer III
Explorer III
Anyone know anything about or have any experience with a Rove Lite trailer! I’m looking for a small trailer and ran across a couple. They look interesting, but I can’t find any actual reviews. The small trailer market around here is full, full, full of trailers that are “on order” but there are very few that are actually on a lot.
6 REPLIES 6

mmm23
Explorer II
Explorer II

I wish there was more info too, very frustrating, almost zero customer reviews. Totally agree with the small tanks are a drawback, but not a deal-breaker for me. It's built to last, not mold (no wood in the build anywhere) and I love the layout of the 14RD.  Super excited about this trailer. 

I actually started a FB group, hoping some actual owners will join, LOL, but sure it will grow, these are a new production (started in 2021?) - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1041814240439762

mavapa
Explorer III
Explorer III
Skibane — Yes, it doesn’t look optimized for boondocking. You could deal with a small freshwater tank, but the black tank would be a problem.

Tanks are small, don't get why they made they aren't a little larger, but must be a reason on their end. I still am excited about these, mold-sensitive and these are pretty excellent quality materials/build that should not have any water/rot issues. We'll see! 

Started a FB group, hope some owners join - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1041814240439762

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
Lite = Flimsy and will not last long IMO
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper

Why "flimsy" comment? See nothing flimsy here, lightweight yes. 

Skibane
Explorer II
Explorer II
The capacities of the fresh and blackwater tanks (10 and 5 gallons, respectively) are a lot less than I'd prefer.

For comparison, some other trailers of similar size have 25 gallon freshwater tanks, and 15 gallon blackwater.

Also - what's with the "mandatory options"?