cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Class B that sleeps 4 adults?

John___Christin
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone know of a class b that sleeps 4 without a pop top/tent top or whatever you call them? I should also add that it needs 4 travel seats as well.Thanks
For Sale:Twin Ultra Power HD 6 volt batteries in excellent condition. Very similar to Trojan T-105's. Located in MA. Email Brazenheadbeer@gmail.com
7 REPLIES 7

John___Christin
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyoneโ€ฆ itโ€™s going to basically be 4 adults since my sons are decent sized teens. I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll be able to find something that fits exactly what I want. I think Iโ€™ll check out some B+ and some Class Cโ€™s. I just want something small because a lot of our trips take us to some pretty tight placesโ€ฆ both cities and out in the woods.
For Sale:Twin Ultra Power HD 6 volt batteries in excellent condition. Very similar to Trojan T-105's. Located in MA. Email Brazenheadbeer@gmail.com

magicbus
Explorer
Explorer
The Winnebago ERA A Class B sleeps two in the rear on a king or twins depending on how you set it up, and two on a sofa right behind the front seats that folds out into something that looks like a full size. Snug but doable. The sofa sits sideways but has seat belts.

Dave
Current: 2018 Winnebago Era A
Previous: Selene 49 Trawler
Previous: Country Coach Allure 36

Ed_Gee
Explorer
Explorer
Original Poster says he's looking for a Class B. A Class B is a complete van. I doubt one can find a B with 4 seats and sleeps 4 too. Better to look at small Class C unit on a cutaway chassis. ( some people call them B+ ).
Ed - on the Central Oregon coast
2018 Winnebago Fuse 23A
Scion xA toad

mumkin
Explorer
Explorer
ReneeG wrote:
RV Trader Class B Sleeps 4

That's from RV Trader. I set two filters - Class B and Sleeping Capacity 4. Can't figure it out from the pics though.

All it gave was an LTV Class C. The seating for 2 at the dinette is riding sideways, which some consider a safety issue. It makes into a narrow bed in the Serenity... which may only be for one person.

If you want a Class B that fits that description, you will likely be looking for an older model. There were models that came with 4 captain's chairs. The newer Roadtreks can seat a couple of people on the rear sofas (which are VERY bouncy), but there is not sleeping space for 4 unless you have the pop top.
Mumkin
2021 Promaster 1500 188wb conversion
2019 Roadtrek Simplicity SRT (half Zion/half Simplicity)
2015 Roadtrek 170
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme

John___Christin
Explorer
Explorer
ReneeG wrote:

That's from RV Trader. I set two filters - Class B and Sleeping Capacity 4. Can't figure it out from the pics though.
Thats a nice looking unit. Thanks for sharing!

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer

2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
In a B? No.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT