Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Good Sam Club: Travel Planner
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Club

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Club

> Travel Planner

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
cliffy49

Blue Grass

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/08/21 06:30pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Here is a trick that may work. If you have been directed to the page that wants to link all yout accounts, double check and make certain that you member number is correct. Mine was not and after correcting that i was able to get into trip planner. I have not tried getting into the planner for a couple of days, so I may try to get into it and see what happens.

cliffy49
2016 F150 Ecoboost & max tow (Gone)
2021 Silverado Custom 2500HD
2018 Catalina TH26 Toy hauler

Scottiemom

Florida

View Profile

Posted: 11/09/21 09:25am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

cliffy49 wrote:

Here is a trick that may work. If you have been directed to the page that wants to link all yout accounts, double check and make certain that you member number is correct. Mine was not and after correcting that i was able to get into trip planner. I have not tried getting into the planner for a couple of days, so I may try to get into it and see what happens.

It directs me back to the "pay" page. I am paid up for another year.

Dale Pace
Widow of Terry (Teacher's Pet)

2022 Honda Odyssey
2011 Mazda Miata MX-5

2004 R-Vision Trail-lite 213 (MinnieMee)
Fulltimed for 15 years, now living in Florida

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/
Where are we?

falconbrother

North Carolina

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/09/21 09:41am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I just tried it and it works.

samgallagher

South Carolina

View Profile

Posted: 11/10/21 06:32am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Tried this morning on Nov 10 & still not working. I received an email from Member Services on Nov 9: “Thank you for reaching out. At the time of your original message we were encountering errors with the trip planner. Our IT department took down the tool and over the intervening time updated it. As of 11/4 the Trip Planner is back online and you should have no issues accessing it. I apologize for the inconvenience.” I responded that I tried 2 browsers, cleared cookies, rebooted and still not working.

diplomatdon

Blaine, WA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/10/21 01:03pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have been trying for the past week and all I get is membership join or renewal. I am a member thru 2024 but questioning why due to the lack of concern over multitude of problems, whether Good Sam or Camping World. Wondering why such poor reputation?

samgallagher

South Carolina

View Profile

Posted: 11/13/21 02:55am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I am using Safari and DuckDuckGo as my two browsers using Apple iPad. Never had a problem accessing Travel Planner. Good Sam’s wants me to keep changing my password. That is not the issue. It is your software. As of Nov 13th…still not working.

WheelHouse51

Edmonds WA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/12/22 04:43pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

It appears to be mostly a Mac problem… I’ve been having the same issue for the last year, unable to access Trip Planner using my MacBook laptop, iPad and iPhone. It brings up the sign-in page, begins to bring up my trips, and then goes back to the sign-in page. Normally, I use Safari or Firefox browsers on a Mac. Today I tried using Google Chrome on the Mac, and it worked. Surprise. The iPad and iPhone still do not work.

On the PC side, it has worked just fine… when I use a PC running Windows 10, it will access Trip Planner using Firefox, Chrome or Edge.

Sure would be nice if they would tell you they don't fully support Mac's

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 03/30/22 08:44am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello,

Thank you for your time and post, we are closing this thread due to lack of activity. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have additional questions or comments.

Thank you,
Good Sam Customer Care Team

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Club

> Travel Planner
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Club

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2022 CWI, Inc. © 2022 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.