Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cheapest Li I've seen

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi all,

Not for me...but

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09F2LLMY3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&fbclid=IwAR1...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c6A1THDaeU
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.
6 REPLIES 6

StirCrazy
Nomad III
Nomad III
2oldman wrote:
StirCrazy wrote:
The major companies are trying to stick to there crazy pricing they started when they were the only players,by trying to make you think they are better, where in most of the cases they are pretty much on par with the low cost entries.
Have any actual evidence of that?

well its all outsorced from china. only two real players in the market.. you do the math....

Steve
2014 F350 6.7 Platinum
2016 Cougar 330RBK
1991 Slumberqueen WS100

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
StirCrazy wrote:
The major companies are trying to stick to there crazy pricing they started when they were the only players,by trying to make you think they are better, where in most of the cases they are pretty much on par with the low cost entries.
Have any actual evidence of that?
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

jaycocreek
Explorer
Explorer
They have several in the $350 range including the Chins,Will Prowse gave the nod to and a tear down /capacity test..Battleborn uses cylindrical cells not prismatic..
Lance 9.6
400 watts solar mounted/200 watts portable
500ah Lifep04

theoldwizard1
Explorer
Explorer
StirCrazy wrote:

The major companies are trying to stick to there crazy pricing they started when they were the only players, ...

TRUE !

My gut tells me there are likely going only a couple of companies in China manufacturing the actual individual cells. No markings but they could be the same cells as what Battle Born uses.

Same is true with the BMS. The only leaves assembly as the difference.

StirCrazy
Nomad III
Nomad III
nice, but I like how they use different pictures to try say they are better. they show prismatic and say class b or c but say theirs are class A but dont show what format. you can get class a Prismatic also haha. but good to see the prices are still droping.

steve
2014 F350 6.7 Platinum
2016 Cougar 330RBK
1991 Slumberqueen WS100

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
Coming down, but not by the major mfrs.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman