cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!

Locke123
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2021 cobalt saber fifth wheel. I had the toilet pipe block up and I’ve had it snake three times and it keeps filling back up within two days does anybody know what this could be or why it’s happening please help
12 REPLIES 12

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
That's a 3" pipe! What the hill are you doing to get something that big stuck in there? Pull that toilet. Put on a REALLY long glove and feel for whatever it is. Almost sounds like a test "Knockout" wasn't completely removed.

garyp4951
Explorer III
Explorer III
You might have to call a septic service to clean it and run a camera in there.

ksbowman
Explorer II
Explorer II
There is a good chance the pipe cut out when they cut the hole for the pipe to attach was left in the tank and is drifting over the outlet blocking it. An inspection camera would help solve your problem.

eHoefler
Explorer II
Explorer II
Do you sit with the tank valve open?
2021 Ram Limited, 3500, Crew Cab, 1075FTPD of Torque!, Max Tow, Long bed, 4 x 4, Dually,
2006 40' Landmark Mt. Rushmore

time2roll
Explorer II
Explorer II
Need a camera down the pipe to find what is stuck and what it is getting hung up on.
I assume this is the first real use?

Locke123
Explorer
Explorer
Already tried hose

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
I would use a garden hose, stuck down through toilet.
Crappy job!

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

Locke123
Explorer
Explorer
Can I use some sulfuric acid pipe removal on my toilet

Locke123
Explorer
Explorer
It’s in the pipe between the bowl and black tank

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Solids can make a pyramid right below the toilet. You time using a hose and nozzle through the rig can knock it down. Use a piece of pipe with a tether cord to hold valve open. Tether is so it doesn't fall into the tank.
Back flushing from discharge outlet works in some cases.
Back flush device

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
Along with lack of water in bowl, pipe from toilet may be too close to bottom of tank.

Jerry

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Not using enough water!

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow