cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need some help

theczar
Explorer
Explorer
First let me say it had been a while since I posted online. I know many people have been dropping off like me but hope there are still a few knowledgeable folks out there

I have a 2016 cedar creek silverback. I am on the road and have the following problems.

1. The kitchen slide ( the off door side) tilts out when making a right turn. Yes the top of the slide leans out. I have never heard of this before. I remember in the old days some manufacturers provided tension rods to hold the slides in but have not seen those in my last 3 Rvโ€™s. The rails and mount on the bottom seem to be intact and the slide operates without issue. So it got me thinking, what holds the top in? Has anyone heard of this and what was the solution?

2) my low point drain is now leaking. It looks like pex. Can someone confirm is a pex fitting is proper for that?

Thank you in advance for your assistance
2 REPLIES 2

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
If only the top tilts out, that would make one believe something is not attached properly somewhere at the rails, or the rails themselves are not properly attached.

Home Depot and Lowe.s carry both PEX and MPT fittings.

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
Is the slide floor compromised? A couple of2x4s at the right length would be a stop gap for now until you find the issue.
That could turn into a very bad trip gone unsolved. Travel with propane off at least if the oven or the frig is in that slide.
Puma 30RKSS