Explore and connect with travelers just like you.

Like what you see? Join Good Sam's Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
399539members
3638672posts

Community Activity

Great to scary bad

DONOT STAY HERE if you have anything of value. NO Security and bikes, mobility scooters to a trailer have been stolen here. NO gates etc. too cheap to protect their customers. Very nice place and well maintained but No Security. Be warned !  My mobil...

Leaking Schwintek slide rail

Have a schwintek slide that leaks at the lower rail and gets the bottom side of the slide wet. I have caulked all along the rail and the mounting screws but some how water still gets thru to the bottom. Done some web searching but haven't been able t...

DRM796 by Explorer II
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Simple Solar RV expertise needed

I want to purchase a simple solar panel to keep my 4 golf cart 6v batteries up to charge when in storage.  Any idea of what I would need?  My RV sits most of the time and it's not near a plug to keep the batteries up to charge and I don't want them d...

aviat by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone heard of LIV trailers?

I first thought it must be a Chinese trailer, but apparently it’s made in the US. It sounds interesting but I can’t really find out much about them. Has anyone heard of or seen one?

mavapa by Explorer III
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Norcold refrigerator reset

Model N611 for a 2007 Winnebago viewI have 5 blinking green lights every three seconds I need to reset the refrigerator all YouTube videos and google feedback is that I use a jumpstart wire where one goes onto the ground And the other one is supposed...

RV AC

My Dometic AC seems to be cooling just fine but has started making a humming noise that seems to be louder inside than outside. Not sure what to check here?

Cmess by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rv

Just bought a 2020 Vegas 25.6 can’t wait to get started 

Introduce Yourself!

Hi all, and welcome to the Good Sam Community — we’re excited you’re here! Take this chance to say hello and tell us a bit about yourself. Whether this is your first time here or if you’ve already jumped into the conversations, kick today off with a ...

1.png
TeamGoodSam by Community Manager
  • 257 replies
  • 439 likes

A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}

Went camping this weekend at a campground on the lake, had not been there for a few years. Once there I began to walk around looking at the different sites when I noticed a very old dog. He just lay there until I got too close then he got up on three...

Stable Loads

I topic beat to death probably, but I have a quick question.  I installed a set of Torklift lower Stable-Loads this lifted the truck perfectly, but it took away the contact of the upper over-load spring pack  to the bumper above them, they now sit ab...

egarant by Explorer III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Happijac lubrication

Thanks to the new Chrome extension, the pics are back! You must view in Chrome with the extention. Here is the link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-embedded-imag/ogipgokcopooepeipngiikdkpmcpkaon?hl=en .. It has been a misconce...